using GT-i9000, nt able to flash new rom, or unroot, or flash a clockworkmod!! help

Search This thread

saurabhjsoc

Jan 30, 2012
Boisar
i hav samsung gtI9000....
it runs on froyo 2.2

baseband version:I9000DDJP2
Kernal version: 2.6.32.9
root @ SE-S605#1
build number: Froyo DDJP6

Actually i rooted my fone via z4root and aftr running d exploit, i could see no unroot option, i tried to unroot by superclick but failed!

Also i m not able to flash clockwork mod via rom manager (current recovery: clockworkmod 2.5.1.2)....
i even cant install a new rom or backup the current one....whenever i boot in recovery, and select 'update.zip', i get errors!!

pls tell how to unroot and hw can i install the new rom or flash clockworkmod!!!

i am jst a noob, pls help!

dilawer

Jan 21, 2012
khairpur mir.s
www.appsplit.com
i hav samsung gtI9000....
it runs on froyo 2.2

baseband version:I9000DDJP2
Kernal version: 2.6.32.9
root @ SE-S605#1
build number: Froyo DDJP6

Actually i rooted my fone via z4root and aftr running d exploit, i could see no unroot option, i tried to unroot by superclick but failed!

Also i m not able to flash clockwork mod via rom manager (current recovery: clockworkmod 2.5.1.2)....
i even cant install a new rom or backup the current one....whenever i boot in recovery, and select 'update.zip', i get errors!!

pls tell how to unroot and hw can i install the new rom or flash clockworkmod!!!

i am jst a noob, pls help!
Did you try using Odin and flashing back to Stock ROM?

bvt-1

Jun 20, 2011
Hannover
From froyo to gb or ics you have to flash with odin, tick gb-bootloader and repart ...try this
Go back to froyo dont need bootloader and repart ...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Reactions: saurabhjsoc

saurabhjsoc

Jan 30, 2012
Boisar
yeah frns, i tried to do that thing using odin but while starting dat app, an error msg comes showing "could not find superuser package", n it closes...

my cell is rooted and superuser is also dere (updated)

bt really...the stuffz nt wrking.... :O :-X :’(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From froyo to gb or ics you have to flash with odin, tick gb-bootloader and repart ...try this
    Go back to froyo dont need bootloader and repart ...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App