hdmi out?

Search This thread

emprize

Jan 15, 2007
where can i find this cable? i cant find it anywhere, if guys at hong kong, can u recommend me where can find it? both original or OEM is fine for me

Jade Eyed Wolf

Nov 4, 2010
Arlington Virginia
where can i find this cable? i cant find it anywhere, if guys at hong kong, can u recommend me where can find it? both original or OEM is fine for me

Any of the accessories that use Samsung's 30-pin connector (like on the original Tab, and every single Tab since then) will work. There is no HDMI adapter specific to any particular moel (the 7.7 included) so they'll all work with each other. I got mine off of Amazon.

P.S. It's awesome.

Earthbrain

Nov 30, 2008
San Diego, CA
The problem is that it requires external power to attach to this adapter.

This is a deal breaker for me.

I am still in search of a single HDMI adapter without the need for a power supply. I need things to be minimal.

My Playbook can connect straight to the 1080p TV and can output 1080p signal to the TV using a single simple HDMI cable. Even though the 7.7 uses a propriety 30-pin cable, I hope that some company/or Samsung, can create a simple HDMI cable to watch 1080p movies on a TV.

Jade Eyed Wolf

Nov 4, 2010
Arlington Virginia
The problem is that it requires external power to attach to this adapter.

This is a deal breaker for me.

I am still in search of a single HDMI adapter without the need for a power supply. I need things to be minimal.

My Playbook can connect straight to the 1080p TV and can output 1080p signal to the TV using a single simple HDMI cable. Even though the 7.7 uses a propriety 30-pin cable, I hope that some company/or Samsung, can create a simple HDMI cable to watch 1080p movies on a TV.

AFAIK, at this point, no such thing exists. Honestly though, the external power requirement isn't as bad as you might think, especially if your TV has a USB port (which, most do nowadays).

kettleboiler

Feb 23, 2012
AIRDRIE
Connecting to non HD TV

I purchased the Samsung TV Out Cable Model:ECCI TP0BBECSTD, Ver. 6.0 to connect to a non HD TV but nothing appears on the screen, I tried it on all the AV channels to no avail, I tried it on another TV, still no joy. I purchased my Galaxy Tab from Hong Kong and wondered if this has any thing to do with my connection problem. I have the Samsung HDMI cable any it works fine. I would be very grateful for any advice on this matter. Thank you.

sg10

Jun 22, 2007
I purchased the Samsung TV Out Cable Model:ECCI TP0BBECSTD, Ver. 6.0 to connect to a non HD TV but nothing appears on the screen, I tried it on all the AV channels to no avail, I tried it on another TV, still no joy. I purchased my Galaxy Tab from Hong Kong and wondered if this has any thing to do with my connection problem. I have the Samsung HDMI cable any it works fine. I would be very grateful for any advice on this matter. Thank you.

I think 7.7 only support HDTV adapter. so no luck for non HD TV

K999rrl

Jan 23, 2012
had a 10.1 and it only work on landscape is it still the same? wen play YouTube n video it will to full screen jus like the 10.1?

nutley

Apr 28, 2011
Would someone be able to confirm if MHL is supported on the 7.7 through the micro usb socket as well as the 30 pin connector? I cant seem to find a definitive answer.

Cheers in advance!

acid123

May 24, 2007
So will a 30-pin to micro USB adapter which then connects to the micro USB to hdmi adapter work???

Also is the original 7" dock working fine???

swaike

Oct 7, 2008
Could someone tell me, which pins are used on MHL 30pin connector? I connected galaxy S2 MHL adapter to 1,7,17,18,19 pins, but it's not working.

Top Liked Posts