This is not my ROM. This ROM is the work of netchip and Paradoxxx and was originally developed for the i9100. I simply toyed around with settings to find a flash-aholics configuration that works.
Pure, Stock, AOSP derived from source code and built specifically for the Galaxy SII. This is not a derivative of CM7, although it uses certain CM7 modules for things like drivers... that are AOSP to begin with. Android 2.3.7.
It's around Sixty Megabytes. It IS Odex'ed, but that makes it extremely fast.
Please READ the original thread before asking any questions. If you DO have questions, post in the i9100 forum if it's a general question about the ROM, and post here if it's a question specific to our device.
Siyah Kernel does not work (extract the latest CM7 kernel and use that if the one Flash-aholicsTool provides isn't to your liking)
- Open the ROM file in Flash-aholicsTool
- Change the Kernel to "CM7 11-16-2011"
- Change the Modem to the CM7/MIUI based KK6 (may be unnecessary but it's what I did)
- Hellraise the ROM
- Build the ROM
- Reboot into Recovery mode
- Factory Reset, Wipe Dalvik, Format /system
- Flash ROM
- Flash GoogleApps package whenever (you can use the CM7 one if you want)
My experience with the ROM:
The fastest ROM I've ever used. The battery life is outstanding. 70% after 11+hours of average usage. It comes with the bare necessities, but the market is there for everything else you want and need. I will most probably stick with this ROM until ICS is stable enough for usage.