29th February 2012, 12:42 AM |#511  
Flag ShangHai
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWebSolutions

That is more than likely my fault! I'm the mac user

Hangs head in shame for missing them ..... lol

Thanks for reminding me, they won't be in the next version. It's all being done on a new ubuntu setup now

keep waiting for your next version

29th February 2012, 12:45 AM |#512  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 50

More
The only thing that caught my eye when installing was this message:
E: format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk1p2

However everything seems to be working well. In fact, very well!

Kudos to the devs for building such a useful "Frankenstein' ROM. Guess it's time to update my signature.
29th February 2012, 01:28 AM |#513  
Flag ShangHai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by residentorca

The only thing that caught my eye when installing was this message:
E: format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk1p2

However everything seems to be working well. In fact, very well!

Kudos to the devs for building such a useful "Frankenstein' ROM. Guess it's time to update my signature.

this error always raise even in stock partition when you wipe data.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

one question, whether this CM7 can support extFAT format? internal and external.
cause fat32 can't support files larger than 4GB
The Following User Says Thank You to ms2003 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ms2003 Ad-Free
29th February 2012, 03:06 AM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
More details about WiFi issue...
Here is a snip of the log after my WiFi got stuck on "Tuning off...":

<3>hPlatform_DevicePowerOn: timeout waiting for sdio init
<4>sdioAdapt_ConnectBus(): Block-Size should be bigger than SYNC_ASYNC_LENGTH_THRESH!!
<4>CPI1: Booted secondary processor
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.884243 tiwlan: 10 sec os_SignalObjectWait timeout- Raise Hang Event
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.892132 **TI_WLAN:HANG EVENT**
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.897432 !!!The timeout cmd is 35808
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.902089 !!!The timeout PRIV CMD IS 8460832
<6>TIWLAN: iocl 0x8b07 is disabled in state 3

My battery was full and my signal is always strong.
Hope this helps.
29th February 2012, 03:25 AM |#515  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvoidman

Here is a snip of the log after my WiFi got stuck on "Tuning off...":

<3>hPlatform_DevicePowerOn: timeout waiting for sdio init
<4>sdioAdapt_ConnectBus(): Block-Size should be bigger than SYNC_ASYNC_LENGTH_THRESH!!
<4>CPI1: Booted secondary processor
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.884243 tiwlan: 10 sec os_SignalObjectWait timeout- Raise Hang Event
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.892132 **TI_WLAN:HANG EVENT**
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.897432 !!!The timeout cmd is 35808
<6>TIWLAN: 2607.902089 !!!The timeout PRIV CMD IS 8460832
<6>TIWLAN: iocl 0x8b07 is disabled in state 3

My battery was full and my signal is always strong.
Hope this helps.

This is what I have been seeing as well... After enough hangs the tablet just losses wifi until you reboot.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using xda premium
29th February 2012, 03:35 AM |#516  

More
I have scoured the forums no answer so far.
I read that market installation problems were solved. Although i am able to flash CM7 using cwm , flawlessly. However when i try to d/l anything from the market i am unable to d/l anything. I have tried fixing permission. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times.
29th February 2012, 04:12 AM |#517  
Flag ShangHai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YordiM

I read that market installation problems were solved. Although i am able to flash CM7 using cwm , flawlessly. However when i try to d/l anything from the market i am unable to d/l anything. I have tried fixing permission. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times.

you can try flash CMW for more times, and then wipe data, this will fix the SD card readonly issue.
29th February 2012, 04:29 AM |#518  

More
Still no go
I reflashed cwm and still nothing. Whenever i try to download something it says not able to download it due to error.
29th February 2012, 04:39 AM |#519  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YordiM

Have you tried clearing data and cache from market app from the Manage Apps area? If not, try that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Know-Fear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Know-Fear Ad-Free
29th February 2012, 04:44 AM |#520  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
So, I seem to somehow have turned my screen brightness completely off. I may have added "auto" to the power widget brightness settings on accident. I was scrolling through them and the screen went completely blank (not even the backlight is on). Now I can't do anything. I've rebooted, and have cleared Cache and Dalvik Cache, but as soon as the CM7 splash screen disappears, the screen goes black.

Any ideas (short of a complete reinstall)? I have tried touching the places where the unlock screen and power widget should be.
29th February 2012, 04:51 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckevinwelch

So, I seem to somehow have turned my screen brightness completely off. I may have added "auto" to the power widget brightness settings on accident. I was scrolling through them and the screen went completely blank (not even the backlight is on). Now I can't do anything. I've rebooted, and have cleared Cache and Dalvik Cache, but as soon as the CM7 splash screen disappears, the screen goes black.

Any ideas (short of a complete reinstall)? I have tried touching the places where the unlock screen and power widget should be.

On my NT, even set to auto, it is just at its lowest possible setting. I can still see everything.. You can see everything in recovery ok though?

My only suggestion for that would be to reflash (only wiping cache partition after flashing) and see if that makes any difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to Know-Fear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Know-Fear Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nook tablet cm7 support thread
Previous Thread Next Thread