Originally Posted by TheChronicDroid
Ive flashed rocko rom, restored to a backup from before when my 3G stopped working, updated my profile etc.. nothings working! Please help!
Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
I had an issue yesterday running cm7.2, for some reason my data just crapped out. Calling sprint and chatting didn't help. This is what you need to do:
- Make a back up
- Use RSD lite to get to SBF 154_5
- IF it bootloops, just do a factory reset, I would do it anyway
- Let the phone OTA update to 198_6
- You should have a signal again for data
- If you still don't have signal, you can try to go to the dialer, and type ##786# and when it asks you for a code, try 9047228 it should hard reset your phone again.
- Then unlock your phone
- Flash CWM recovery (the same that you used for your backup)
- Flash your backed up Rocko ROM and you should be set
- Again, I had trouble yesterday and went through those steps to get back to cm7.2 with a signal...very strange.