[WIP][DEV]Taste of Sense 4.0[PRE-ALPHA]

Search This thread

mbrotman

Aug 16, 2011
Lol wow small world. I been viewing the EVO 3D forums pretty religiously and just recently got login ID lol. You were sort of a computer newbie back then I think now you're developing Droid ****. Nice man. Mobile developers are in high demand man u can make good money in it I hear...I stopped computer stuff shortly after his class when i started to get into Mary Jane lol. Now I'm at Chase ..we have UHC at work....Damn man small fuggin world dude

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

mbrotman

Aug 16, 2011
Look foward to see this ROMs progression BTW...Ive been bouncing between ViperROM and Eternity mainly u til we can get a fully working 4.0 with 4G

mbrotman

Aug 16, 2011
I don't expect it anytime soon bro...someday in the future it could be possible I would imagine. I need that 4G for tethering purposes

TMartin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 30, 2008
Sunbury, Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 9
I don't expect it anytime soon bro...someday in the future it could be possible I would imagine. I need that 4G for tethering purposes

Wimax is damn near impossible to get working on a port from a GSM device. I've put in a **** ton of hours trying to get it. I've gotten pretty close but never able to connect.

LTE will be a different story.

troyboytn

Sep 21, 2009
Knoxville
Yeah, 4g is the only thing that has kept me from MikG's 3.5 rom. However, I do actually have very good 3g speed here so I would be willing to forgo 4g for a working Sence ICS rom.

empiire

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 15, 2011
CO
I will be VERY excited to see this! Development for the EVO 3D has been... lacking.. it seems. ;)

http://jamiedubs.com/****flickr/data/web/relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

Wait a minute. So you mean to tell me that having a Sense 3.6 rom, Sense 3.0 roms like nobody's business, CM7, CM9, AOSP ICS, GB MIUI, and ICS MIUI roms aren't enough for you and development is lacking? Seriously?

On a different note, thank you TMartin, I'm gonna be messing around with this over the next few days. :) I appreciate your work, what a find this is.

Reactions: il Duce

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Functional One S port to the Evo 3D

Progress Update (Thanks to newtoroot):

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Well.......I'm thinking you all might want a taste of the future!

Endeavor 3D
    Based on Virtuous X-Series

Screenshots from Virtuous X-Series:

GDJid.jpg
    03ccM.png
    6Qvu6.png
    RmkzQ.png
    Nphlq.jpg
    as9qq.png
    N236T.jpg
    UtztS.jpg
    70FC4.png
    XcEei.jpg
    btFSi.png
    5iUTm.png

What to expect:

• It Boots!!!!
    • First boot takes a little while...especially after you first unlock to get to setup
    • Android 4.0.3
    • Sense 4.0
    • Working sound
    • SD Card works
    • USB works for ADB
    • Mount sd to PC isn't working
    • No Data, Voice, Bluetooth or WiFi.......yet
    • It's actually pretty quick
    • Not much more than what's listed above

Who made this possible:

• Flemmard
    • Diamondback2010
    • rmk40
    • chrisch1974
    • m-deejay
    • seo
    • eViL D:
    • cypis
    • cjward23

Download Link:
    Here is the update with working call and sms.

TMartin_Endeavor3D_DevTest-2.zip
    Won't be up tonight I have to work in 4 and a half hours.... Gotta sleep bit ill have a build up tomorrow night for sure... The build I fixed was 1.53 Ville I have a newer one also but ill most likely post 1.53 first... Stay posted tomorrow guys ill have something up, but I'm crashing now life calls in a few hours

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Okay, I just picked up a spare EVO 3D tonight to give to one of you developers. I'm not sure who to give it to, don't want to step on any toes. Tmartin, this is your thread so please advise and I will get this sent out to one of you guys.

Thanks
    Guys I have 2 problems well maybe 3... 1 is I'm very ocd which keeps holding me back on uploading because I see something else I want to fix.... 2 I have work again at 5am and I'm nit quite done with the Rom and I need to crash... 3rd one is I tried ny hardest to finish before bed... Tomorrow I am up all night because I don't have to work so ill defiantly have it up tomorrow... I still need to make threads and all that junk so I'm kinda screwed right now...

I am really sorry for the delay but ask anyone who uses ny work they say its worth the wait, so give f5 a break tonight and I promise tomorrow we will be flashing

When you need a hand, let me know. I'd be interested to see this thing run. Doesn't seem impossible if the desire hd has it going.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Will do man thanks.... I'll have data working completely in no time

I take that back I have it working now ;) ill post screenshots in a min