***THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA***
What you need:
EUU from Timmydean of 3.2.1 V4
Your CPUID was probably changed when you flashed the ICS leak.
How you can find it in the ICS leak
Download and install a terminal emulator from the market and enter in the following.
dmesg > /mnt/sdcard/dmesg.txt
Copy that file to your computer and open it or open it in a text editor on your A500
Look for androidboot.serialno= and the number is listed is your CPUID.
***DO NOT PLUG TABLET INTO COMPUTER UNTIL STEP ******
1. Download and extract root-3.2.1-V4
2. Run PBJ20upgrade.exe (right click and run as administrator).
3. Click Ok on Make sure your ICONIA TAB is not connected to a computer. If a "New Hardware Wizard" window appears, click "Cancel".
4. Click Next
5. Let it install the USB drivers
6. Click Next on Go to Settings/Applications/Development to enable "USB debugging" (see the picture)
7. It will try and scan for the current image version and new image version, this will take about 5 minutes.
Follow the steps to get your A500 into APX mode.
1. Turn off the ICONIA TAB by long pressing the power button for 5 seconds.
2. Use a paperclip to push the reset button, don't release it.
3. Press the power button for 3 seconds.
4. Release the power button
5. Wait for 1 sec and take out the paperclip.
6. Use the USB cable to connect ICONIA TAB and PC
7. Click Yes
THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA.
8. Type in your CPUID, click next.
This will reset your tablet to a Rooted 3.2.1. Once it boots up you can install Acer Recovery installer from the market and install CWM recovery and restore your ROM or flash a new one.