Here's the first release of the ROM I've been working on for some time now. This ROM is based on SEMC framework for compatibility (data connection etc), but introduces fully debranded system. ICELite is designed to be fast, lightweight and stable ROM ready for everyday's use. As usual, this is a BETA release, and I'm not responsible for any herp in case of derp or durr.
This ROM is a pure AOSP experience without any bloatware. If you need Timescape/Whateverscape, please use the SEMC ICS beta ROM. I am not taking any feature requests - this is going to be barebone Android 4.0.3 without any addons. If you need battery mod/wallpaper/xyz support - please click here
- Wifi Direct app
- latest Trebuchet launcher
- 0%-battery friendly
- HDMI + FM Radio
- gapps base included (you may download all neccessary Google App from the market)
- I haven't had enough time to port AOSP incall screen, so I included my custom one (thanks SEMC)
- setting animation scale to 0.5x (or even disable if you don't need eyecandy) improves overall speed/smoothness a lot
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- flash update.zip via recovery
This ROM is tested (and works fine) with ICS BASEBAND (70+). You may experience various problems using different baseband!
- beta2: ported beta1 changes to the official ICS release, latest stock kernel with 0% workaround.
- hotfix2a: minor fix for GPS force close
- hotfix2: restored Live Wallpaper Picker, restored statusbar clock color, fixed lags when entering settings, hopefully fixed incall button issues
- hotfix1: fixed FM Radio FC, fixed pt_BR language, included new Wifi modules
Doomlord , FXP(J), Bin4ry, all Xperia developers