Thanks to the Virtuous Team for their updater-script that I started with.
If you download this, please click "thanks" for the chances I took on bricking my device to make this for us.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your device due to flashing this.
That said, I am writing this post on my prime which is running this firmware and working well.
This ROM is completely stock 22.214.171.124 except for:
- Insecure Boot.img (Allows the system to be mounted writable)
- ADB debugging enabled (Allows running logcat if needed)
- Make sure your Prime is unlocked and you have CWM installed (see this thread for help and a handy tool to do that)
- Shut down the prime
- Hold both the Power-button and the Volume-down button until the splash screen appears and some white text in the left top corner is visible
- Release both buttons and press the Volume-up button
- The device now boots into your CWM recovery
- Make a backup of your current ROM
- Inside CWM select "wipe data/factory reset" (Optional but highly recommended)
- Then flash the rom zip as usual
- Then flash the Accounts & Sync fix zip as usual
126.96.36.199 Full Rom