I Have managed to Port the ROM by zdzihu to Our Beloved Xperia Ray...Thanks to him for the Awesome ROM..
Visit Here to Know More
Here is the Actual Thread Quote:
Here's the first release of the ROM I've been working on for some time now. This ROM is based on SEMC framework for compatibility (data connection etc), but introduces fully debranded system. ICELite is designed to be fast, lightweight and stable ROM ready for everyday's use. As usual, this is a BETA release, and I'm not responsible for any herp in case of derp or durr.
This ROM is a pure AOSP experience without any bloatware. If you need Timescape/Whateverscape, please use the SEMC ICS beta ROM. I am not taking any feature requests - this is going to be barebone Android 4.0.3 without any addons. If you need battery mod/wallpaper/xyz support - please click here
- Wifi Direct app
- Latest Trebuchet launcher
- 0%-battery friendly
- HDMI + FM Radio
- gapps base included (you may download all necessary Google App from the market)
- I haven't had enough time to port AOSP incall screen, so I included my custom one (thanks SEMC)
- setting animation scale to 0.5x (or even disable if you don't need eyecandy) improves overall speed/smoothness a lot
XPERIA RAY VERSION
Whats Different from Arc Port?
1) Sony Default Camera Included and removed ICS Camera. If u want ICS camera download from Market
2) Removed Terminal Emulator and WifiDirect
3) Face Lock Working and Video Call on Gtalk Working..
4) Added File Manager and Android FlashLight
5) ICS Sounds
6) Tweaked and Modded to have same or more performance experience as Arc Users..
Bugs in v4 Stable:
*There is a Bluish Circle on top edge while watching Videos in Portrait Mode...
Check CHECK POST# 3 For:
1) GSM DATA Fix
2) Work around for Messaging Led not working when Screen Off
3) Status Bar Toggles
4) Faceboook Sync of Contacts
5) Notification Counters on Messaging Icon and for Calls
Version 4.0 Stable (15-3-2012)(NEW)
1) All fixes of previous Versions
2) Removed some 32mb of Bloatwares
3) Facelock Removed, it was useless (install from Gapps if u like)
4) Added Fixed Toggle Widgets Mod and Quick Panel settings (thanks to hansip87)
Use Batt Mods from JJ's Hybrid ROM.. They are all compatible with this ROM
Full ROM Ver 3 Beta: ( 5-3-2012)
Lots of lib Files changes and Still testing...
1) Includes ALL Fixes from Previous Versions (GPS, Radio etc etc- Read Changelogs)
2) Added init.d Tweaks
3) Fixed Video Slider bar Lag during Video Playback
4) UI is much more Smoother
5) Fixed Gallery Lag
6) Fixed Touch accuracy. Touch Response is very accurate and smooth now
7) No FCs, No Memory Low Errors anymore
8) Added ICS Scroll Bars (Thanks to Kormatoes)
9) Removed Nexus Boot animation... Download from Addons if you want that..
10) Fixed Model ID of Phone when connected to PC. Its now Recognized as Xperia Ray
Hotfix 2b: ( 7-3-2012)
IncludesAll Previous Fixes from Hotfix 2 and 2a
1) Video Search Slider Lag fixed
2) Gallery Lag fixed
3) UI Performance smoother
4) Removed Lots of Bloatwares and useless files
5) Added New Market (Google Play Store) 3.4.6
6) Changed scrolling bar to AOSP ICS
7) GSM DATA Settings Pre-defined. No need to set manually now.
Hotfix 2a: ( 3-3-2012)
Includes all fixes from Ver 2 and previous versions
1) FM Radio fixed .
2) Removed some more bloatware
3) Replaced Xperia LED with Android flashlight as it was causing issues...
Hotfix 2: ( 2-3-2012)
1) SystemUI error with GPS fixed (thanks to hartej in finding the solution)
2) Removed tweaks from build.prop that caused issues
3) Wifi drivers replaced completely with Stock Ray which resolves slow net speed...
4) Removed Bloatware files of HDMI and Chinese keyboard
5) Removed AOSP camera as it was buggy and useless. changed stock camera icon to AOSP..
6) Camera Sounds fixed...
Full ROM Version 2:
Replaced most of ARC Files with Stock Ray files for Stability and Smoothness..
So here are some Changes...
1) Very Smooth.. (Let The Rom Settle for atleast 30 mins to 1hr see smoothness)
2) FM Radio still not working..(flash Hotfix_for_v2a.zip for fix)
3) Fixed GPS FC (flash Hotfix_for_v2a.zip for fix)
4) Fixed Video lag
5) Fixed Message LED light notification
6) Fixed LED Light not turning on in Low light
7) Fixed Low Memory Error
8) Fixed Camera LED Flash and Recording Lag
9) Included LED Torch Widget
10) Added File Manager
11) Blue OnScreen Nexus Keys Addon Added
Version 1: Initial Port
Please Follow these STEPS exactly otherwise you wont be able to Boot the ROM. If you have Sirkay's Kernel Flashed, you dont need to Flash kernel. just Flash Directly via Recovery...
1) Download the ROM and save on SDCard.
2) Turn off Phone and Enter into Fastboot Mode . ( Attach USB to PC while keeping Volume UP Pressed)
3) Flash the Kernel from HERE. (It has Built-in Recovery; Thanks to Sirkay for this one). Once Again If you already have Flashed Kernel by Sirkay then YOU DONT NEED TO FLASH AGAIN)
4) Turn on Phone, Enter Recovery. If you are coming from other ROMS do Factory Reset/Wipe Data... If coming from Previous version of ICELite you can just Flash the ROM but If if you have Lags or issues I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Full Wipe/Factory Reset...
(This Rom wont Boot if you use Recovery from your present Rom or using Stock ICS Kernel ... You have to flash the Rom with Recovery in Kernel.
5) Reboot... Have Fun...
1) Nexus Boot Animation WITH Sound OR WITHOUT Sound
2) Galaxy Nexus OnScreen HW Keys (Thanks to kormatoes) See ScreenShotBelow. To Remove the OnScreen Keys Flash THIS
3) Custom Incoming caller Screens (Thanks to kormatoes).. (will upload Later)
4) Toggle Widgets and 1% Battery Mod and Icon
Although Toggle Widgets and Batt Mod are from JJROm but they are fully functional on ICELite..
kormatoes for Addons and Tips
Sirkay for CWM kernel