FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,528

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st September 2019, 10:31 PM |#30981  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiscar

Just curious why this was removed, not that I use it.

I received this messages from Amazon:
Quote:

[Date Extended] Your integration to Amazon Drive’s API will be discontinued
[email protected] Mon, Sep 16, 10:41 AM (5 days ago)

Hello,

We emailed you on September 6th to inform you that MiXplorer's API integration with Amazon Drive would be discontinued on September 25, 2019. Given the difficulty of transitioning on this timeline, we are extending access until November 8, 2019. This should allow more time for your users to retrieve their content from Amazon Drive using your application. We will also be emailing any user who has uploaded content with your application, in an effort to make them aware of the upcoming deactivation, and to give them an opportunity to retrieve their data.

We apologize for the impact this has on your application, and thank you for being a developer on our platform.

Amazon Drive

Quote:

Your integration to Amazon Drive’s API will be discontinued
[email protected] Fri, Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Hello,

On September 25, 2019, MiXplorer's integration to the Amazon Drive API will be discontinued. Customers of Amazon storage will continue to have access to their content through our first party applications for Amazon Photos and Amazon Drive. Please make arrangements to discontinue all traffic to the Amazon API before September 25, 2019.

Sincerely,
The Amazon Drive team

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2019, 10:43 PM |#30982  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:

In the case of SMB1 then it seems anything after "=" is taken as true. I found this out when I used "1" testing it but I think if anything goes I'll use "Be_careful" in future.

No, only those words is taken as true. Any other word means false. And if you leave it empty, it will use default which is false for smb1.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2019, 10:50 PM |#30983  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

@HootanParsa
Trying to zip the attached (zipped, with zarchiver) file causes Mix to crash with an index out of bounds error.

Long pressed file, selected archive, crash happened when I tried to activate via task list

Log:

D/Storage> Refresh storages.
D/ActivityResult> Request:111, Result:0
I/MiX> Resumed.
I/MiX> Available storage: 2 /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: 1 /
E/########### FC ################################################## ###############################
> java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (22 ... 22) ends beyond length 0

I was searching for crashes first and I found this post but I cannot reproduce it. Should I install Zarchiver? Would you please tell me what to do step by step? Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2019, 11:40 PM |#30984  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,203

More
Quote:

He he. Ok nice but if you have the full list it would be in the Manual for lookup. In the case of SMB1 then it seems anything after "=" is taken as true. I found this out when I used "1" testing it but I think if anything goes I'll use "Be_careful" in future.

There are reasons those are "advanced" settings so yes, be careful. Also, although we do want to know what each parameter does for MiXplorer, much of the syntax and many of the values themselves are industry-standard (as briefly described by HP), so how about this: While HP works through pending problem reports* (IMO a higher priority than an advanced parameter list) we can use the FAQ to flesh out some of the advanced parameters and related syntax on our own for now.

* If anyone here has not seen what it's like when HP returns to the thread it is informative, impressive, and entertaining to watch HP and issue reporters work through issues.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
22nd September 2019, 02:50 AM |#30985  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,311

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

I was searching for crashes first and I found this post but I cannot reproduce it. Should I install Zarchiver? Would you please tell me what to do step by step? Thank you.

If I'm not mistaken I figured out that it was being caused by : in the name. Let me verify that.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Quote:

Just confirmed the issue is caused by colons in the name of the file being compressed.

To duplicate - download the file attached to the original message. Extract the zipped file. It should be

boot.20190830-15:04:59.log

Long press on the extracted file to select it. After that it doesn't matter if I select archive and then go to activate it from the task list or long press archive to start immediately. In both cases Mixplorer shuts down.

Remove the colons from the name and everything works as it should.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
22nd September 2019, 04:48 AM |#30986  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

I received this message from Amazon:

Oh I see and they don't tell you why. Nice of them.

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

There are reasons those are "advanced" settings so yes, be careful. ..... .

The "be careful" I was referring to was in using SMB 1. Sadly due to the pain of SMB 2 on windows 7 I have to turn it on sometimes just to get it to connect. After use I always disable it again .

I had take HP's reply on the SMB1 parameter to be anything but it appears that only :
"smb1=1 | true | yes | yeah | ok | sure | absolutely | why not*" are valid. So it's one the list as well as remote=[required path]
22nd September 2019, 05:51 AM |#30987  
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Auto Task Date picker error
I can't set to 22-sep-2019
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190922-105029_MiXplorer.png
Views:	446
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	4824171  
22nd September 2019, 07:43 AM |#30988  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:

A new beta build is uploaded.

MiXv6.39.3-BETA B19092110

Fixed some crashes.
Removed Amazon CloudDrive.
Fixed moving/renaming in WebDav.
Fixed waking up for auto tasks.
Fixed video thumbnail issue for some devices.
Fixed some bugs for Android 10.
Fixed some UI issues.
Fixed lag on GBoard Spell Check. (not sure!)

LOGHow to report a bug
FAQMiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By @IronTechmonkey

@HootanParsa thanks for the update and joining us all back here. Not some but most or all of my bugs on Android 10 have gone with this new update. Thanks for your efforts and time. Have a great day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KapilNagpal01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KapilNagpal01 Ad-Free
22nd September 2019, 06:17 PM |#30989  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

Just confirmed the issue is caused by colons in the name of the file being compressed.

To duplicate - download the file attached to the original message. Extract the zipped file. It should be

boot.20190830-15:04:59.log

Long press on the extracted file to select it. After that it doesn't matter if I select archive and then go to activate it from the task list or long press archive to start immediately. In both cases Mixplorer shuts down.

Remove the colons from the name and everything works as it should.

Fixed it. Thank you very much.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2019, 06:18 PM |#30990  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arz_Ary

Auto Task Date picker error
I can't set to 22-sep-2019

The date and time must be in future.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2019, 06:26 PM |#30991  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

Thumbnail loading crash/anr is still unsolved...
Reference 0
Reference 1

Try scrolling in a folder with many photos (regardless of the view mode) while thumb loading... crash/anr expected.

I fixed an ANR issue when creating thumbnail for some TIFF files. Try the new build and if it's still happening please let me know. Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)