FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,643 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,814

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd December 2019, 03:07 AM |#31571  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

Thanks! Will they have entries on skin editor or will follow TINT ICON BOOKMARK?

No, they will use TINT_ICON_BOOKMARK. You can try latest BETA.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2019, 03:16 AM |#31572  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4ND310

Regarding this file renaming issue. I found, and I thought it was quite strange at the time, it isn't the actual file 'name' that gets an appended (1) when two of the same items are present, it is actually the file 'extension' that is appended.

For example, in a folder containing "item.png" the new file will be called "item.png(1)".
I think it should actually be the file name that gets appended upon renaming/creating such duplicate files.
"item(1).png" should be the correct renaming scheme.

This is the extension that is renamed, *not* the name of the file. It also makes the file unrecognisable, since ".png(1)" is clearly not a file extension.
Selecting either the 'full name' or 'extension' option in the rename dialogue allows you to correctly rename it. Selecting only 'name' does not.

If there is any problem with renaming, please tell me how to reproduce it step by step. Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2019, 03:21 AM |#31573  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,346

More
while i have not tried the latest beta yet, i would think the effort to (re)organise the options is the right move to take, given how unorganised the current list of options are..

it would always take time for users to adapt to the new structure, and for the developer to sort out the issues that pop up, nevertheless we are seeing the app improve in the much needed area..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamelton Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 03:26 AM |#31574  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prohy

Mixplorer can't load subtitles when playing movie through samba. I conform the old version v6.38 can work with mx player or VLC .

Are you sure the older versions are working with VLC app? Try the new build and tell me the result. Thank you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2019, 04:03 AM |#31575  
Thanks Meter: 384

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

...given how unorganised the current list of options are.

The menus of MiXplorer are highly customizable. But I admit the default configuration might not be good enough.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 08:59 AM |#31576  
Cluj
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hi
When editing a google drive file from Mixplorer, it ends in trash. If I try to open the file from a PC it tells me that there is a problem and the file is in trash. I'm trying to edit a google sheets file with the sheets application.
Any idea on why is this happening? Or anyone has encountered this problem?
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to zo10000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zo10000 Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 06:26 PM |#31577  
Thanks Meter: 1,318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

.. Try the new build and tell me the result...

while trying to view a small picture (88 KB) in the latest beta, the device froze and had to be force-rebooted. see the relevant portion of the log.
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/D801-3A2B/Essentials
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/ADM
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/ADM/Archives
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/Download
D/HUB> ITEM >> /storage/emulated/0/Download/EKzzm-GXsAI_KNx.jpg
D/LocalServer> Started. Port: 48591 Timeout: 0 sec
D/IntentHelper> START com.mixplorer.beta
D/IntentHelper> URI content://com.mixplorer.beta.fileProvider/CEWvRkIDpqtERwAodrdmLajAO7-_X10l937hv-F39_PzJxdl/EKzzm-GXsAI_KNx.jpg
D/IntentHelper> INTERNAL
I/MiX> MiX paused.
I/DB> Refresh DB...
D/MediaHelper> Result: /storage/emulated/0/Download/EKzzm-GXsAI_KNx.jpg
I/BaseActivity> Uri: /storage/emulated/0/Download/EKzzm-GXsAI_KNx.jpg
3rd December 2019, 06:30 PM |#31578  
Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Do you want to bookmark a web page address in MiXplorer and then open it with a web browser?

Hello.
A little wrong.
I can create a bookmark to my cloud and add a tab for the storage. Yes, everything is fine here, many thanks to MiXplorer. But I can not create a tab with an available public folder (only the folder that, for example, you opened). Even the tab/the tab with the files in my public folder. THAT's what I thought was strange.
Thanks. (sorry, English is not my first language)
P.S. I... please explain, how I can bookmark the Koofr repository (https://app.koofr.net/login)?
3rd December 2019, 06:51 PM |#31579  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 755

More
The quality of export as a jpeg/png in pdf viewer is poor.
The Following User Says Thank You to @ki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @ki Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 09:47 PM |#31580  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 323

More
HP... possible to bring back dual panel view in landscape mode (in more settings)? I also dont see show hidden in main menu drop down. This is in your most recent betas. Thank you again for the best file explorer.
3rd December 2019, 10:10 PM |#31581  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvevand63

HP... possible to bring back dual panel view in landscape mode (in more settings)? I also dont see show hidden in main menu drop down. This is in your most recent betas. Thank you again for the best file explorer.

Show hidden option was moved. Read the changelog on the OP.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robertSchum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robertSchum Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)