FORUMS

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,068

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2020, 02:41 PM |#32421  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi,
Its possible login in gdrive account with a key service account.json (file)
25th March 2020, 03:35 PM |#32422  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandu72

Follow This..,Attachment 4978033Attachment 4978035

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk

TNX, got it
How to stick [Bookmark] at the top like yr image?

Also, by clicking on the arrow, Is it possible to set Internal Sorage or SD card selection (see image bellow) ?
Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MiXplorer Intern SD.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	4978721  
25th March 2020, 03:51 PM |#32423  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,655

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coukou

TNX, got it
How to stick [Bookmark] at the top like yr image?

Also, by clicking on the arrow, Is it possible to set Internal Sorage or SD card selection (see image bellow) ?
Regards

Tap-drag bookmark by icon up/down to rearrange.

The arrow indicated in your picture is the location bar. Tapping it will show the directory tree that you are in as well as your current location. Long pressing it will invoke a list of other context-sensitive options based on the location, EG add to bookmarks, and some general options.

These basic things and more that you might find of interest are documented in the FAQ, particularly the sections about UI, Bookmarks & Tabs.

FAQ
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post65157294

UI, Bookmarks & Tabs.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post65157342
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 07:36 PM |#32424  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
HEIC support means twice the image storage capacity
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Any way of adding support for heif/heic image format in the Metadata add-on?

I fully support that request and hopefully other will as well. At the same quality the High Efficiency Image Container - HEIC - format is about half the size of jpg. Imagine what that would do to increase the number of photos stored at any device, as well as up/download from the cloud. Google Photos is compatible with the format.

For more information on HEIC check out this site: https://heic.imobie.com

Please add a HEIC viewing capability in the Image Viewer.

Thanks for an amazing product!

Cheers!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pachuqero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pachuqero Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 06:36 AM |#32425  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Hi. I have a suggestion for the trash bin implementation.

Can we change it so that it behaves like the one in Windows and Linux? Currently, if you delete a file, Mix will ask you to choose between permanent deletion, or to put the file in trash. Can it be changed so that the user is not asked and the file will go straight to trash? Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adriansticoid0312 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adriansticoid0312 Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 09:39 AM |#32426  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,389

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriansticoid0312

Hi. I have a suggestion for the trash bin implementation.

Can we change it so that it behaves like the one in Windows and Linux? Currently, if you delete a file, Mix will ask you to choose between permanent deletion, or to put the file in trash. Can it be changed so that the user is not asked and the file will go straight to trash? Thank you.

There's the 'undo' option already in 'more settings'. I have it unchecked to avoid trash and permanently delete ( same as I do in Linux ) and no questions are asked.

26th March 2020, 10:03 AM |#32427  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

There's the 'undo' option already in 'more settings'. I have it unchecked to avoid trash and permanently delete ( same as I do in Linux ) and no questions are asked.

I believe you didn't quite understand me. In Windows and Linux, if you delete a file, you won't be asked if you want the file to go to the recycle bin. It will go straight to it. I want Mix to behave the same.

26th March 2020, 10:34 AM |#32428  
日本

More
Quote:

I believe you didn't quite understand me. In Windows and Linux, if you delete a file, you won't be asked if you want the file to go to the recycle bin. It will go straight to it. I want Mix to behave the same.

I understand perfectly, but it covers the case where a user might want to permanently delete something in a specific instance as opposed to piling stuff in a trash folder as usual, without having to go into settings, change settings to truly erase, then change settings again back to using trash.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 10:56 AM |#32429  

More
Quote:

I understand perfectly, but it covers the case where a user might want to permanently delete something in a specific instance as opposed to piling stuff in a trash folder as usual, without having to go into settings, change settings to truly erase, then change settings again back to using trash.

I understand. I hope @HootanParsa can add the option to change the behavior.

The Following User Says Thank You to adriansticoid0312 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adriansticoid0312 Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 11:40 AM |#32430  
日本

More
Quote:

I can see where you're coming from. Maybe it should be a 3 option setting :

1 - Use trash / undo always. ( No questions. )
2 - Ask every single time.
3 - Permanently delete always. ( No questions. )

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 03:26 PM |#32431  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,655

More
Quote:

Even though I might not use it I kinda like the idea...

Quote:

I can see where you're coming from. Maybe it should be a 3 option setting :

1 - Use trash / undo always. ( No questions. )
2 - Ask every single time.
3 - Permanently delete always. ( No questions. )

... as long as it's a choice much as you suggest, and with a condition that; In all cases of permanent deletion there should be the standard delete prompt (which appears even when undo is disabled) with some extra text in the panel to state "Are you sure you want to permanently delete..."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)