DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device by these instructions (though it may not happen!).
this thread will have everything for your Spice-Mi 350n.
Put you general discussions here (or) at Spice Mi-350n thread !
I . ROOTING :
First of all root your phone. Didn't root your phone yet ? Don't worry. Follow this guide here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1472026
II . BACK-UP STOCK ROM/ ROM DUMP :
1) ROOT is necessary. It is recommended to put the phone in 'Airplane mode' so that it won't disturb the process and make sure you have ~500 mb space in SD card.
2) Download 'BackUpTools.rar' from HERE or from attachments and extract it to your SD Card. You'll have 2 folders - 'gscript' and 'Install'.
3) Install 'GScriptLite.apk' from gscript folder.
3) After installation, open the 'GScriptLite' application -> Menu -> Add Script.
4) Tick 'Needs SU ?'
5) Click 'Load File' and select 'Back23.sh' and then select 'save'
6) Now Click on 'Back 23' and Super User will ask for Permission and allow it. Nothing more to touch. Wait for few minutes. After few mins, it will say 'Auto Close is Cancelled'. Now its safe to close.
7) Your Back-Up will be in 'backup_' folder located in your SD card's root.
It will have files named ' firmware.info, preloader.img, nvram.img, seccnfg.img, uboot.img, boot.img, recovery.img, secstatic. img, misc.img, logo.img, expdb.img, cache.img, system.img, data.img' in that folder. Copy it to your computer and keep it at a safe place. More Over if you are posting in the forums or sharing it online, don't include ' data.img, cache.img and nvram.img' as they contain your personal information.
III . RECOVERY :
Default android recovery lacks few important features such as 'Back-up/Restore', 'Partition SD' etc.
Here is a working recovery that can be replaced with your default recovery.
-- MODDED RECOVERY (4pda.ru):
It is a very useful recovery with many features. Don't neglect it !
Downloads: Click HERE or download from attachments.
Extract the downloaded 'Modded Recovery.zip' to you SD card. It will have a *.img file.
Download and install MobileUncle Tools. Get it From HERE or from the attachments !
Install and open MobileUncle Tools -> Get Started -> Flash Recovery from SD -> Select the extracted *.img file. Allow it when it asks for SuperUser permission. It should take less than few minutes. Enjoy the new features !
IMPORTANT TIP: After installing modded recovery, do a full a nandroid backup.
Intructions: Go to Recovery mode[HOME button + Volume Up + Power Button] -> Backup/restore.
-- [IMP: NOT WORKING]ClockWorkMod [CWM] Recovery(China-Iphone.ru):
It is claimed that it works with every MTK6573, 650mhz, Android 2.3 (B63M) device.It is not working with our device. No problem. Modded recovery will do everything for you !
Download (AT YOUR OWN RISK): Click HERE or download from attachments.
Same installation instructions. Even if you try this and it doesn't work, don't get afraid. Boot normally and flash MODDED RECOVERY through MobileUncle Tools ! Enjoy !
Well, if you think you can make it work, try and edit it !
Sincere credits to linerty, Highwaystar, genn-ua, billamin,and others, 4pda.ru, china-iphone.ru, moyfly.ru, more importantly GOOGLE TRANSLATE !! ! And cheers to all Spice Mi-350n users !
Few more to come !! Keep checking or subscribe this thread !!
Hit THANKS if i helped you :-p