Please Note All User Data Will Be Lost
Recommended Battery is Fully Charged..
Odin3 1.85 (Download links Attached)
Window Drivers [32bit] or [64bit]
MicroUSB data cable for phone
Firmware files for mobile phone
GB Firmwares: (if password required its "samfirmware.com")
-N7000DXKK1; N7000DXKJ3; N7000OLBKJ6
-N7000JPKJ4; N7000XXKJ4; N7000OJPKJ3
-N7000JPKK2; N7000XXKK5; N7000OJPKK2
-N7000XXKJ4; N7000XXKJ4; N7000PLSKJ3
-N7000XXKJ1; N7000XXKJ1; N7000OXAKJ1
-N7000XXKJ4; N7000XXKJ4; N7000OXAKJ4
-N7000XXKJ4; N7000XXKJ4; N7000XEOKJ1
-N7000XXKJA; N7000XXKJ4; N7000OXXKJ8
-N7000XXKK9; N7000XXKK5; N7000OXAKK9
-N7000XXKKA; N7000XXKK5; N7000OXXKK5
-N7000ZSKK1; N7000XXKJ6; N7000OZSKK1
ICS Firmware (Official)
N7000XXLPY (Single File Load in PDA)
N7000ZSLPF Build: 15.05.2012
FIRMWARE NAME DECODE
Warning: Don't Do This For Fun... could make your phone a nice paper weight..... use only if NEEDED.... I'm not responsible for any mistakes.... The Risk is YOURS!!!
Changing PIT file (repartitioning ROM) will not affect mobile phone's speed.
PIT files will repartition the mobile phone's ROM (Read-Only Memory). Changing (repartitioning the ROM area) will modify only the space trade between the /system and /dbdata.
What is CSC?
CSC = Country Sale Code
CSC code depends on the region where the phone was sold.
CSC contains the phone settings (internet, wap, mms...), specific applications which available in certain regions, and operator customizations.
CSC code could be changed by flashing a new firmware (including CSC file) on phone. That will change phone language and settings.
Use *#272*IMEI# code on phone to view the list of the available CSCs, or change CSC. (Changing CSC will erase the phone!)
Lets Get Started..
1. Install Samsung USB drivers (in most cases already installed)..
2. Enter Download mode by pressing Volume down, OK and power buttons at the same time. Phone will start in Download mode.
3. Press Volume Up..
4. Connect phone to USB cable. (Windows will install if needed).
5. Run Odin Software
6.If repartition is needed, Press PIT button to select .pit file. (Choose The Correct one for your phone internal memory size 16 or 32 GB)
7. Flash Bootloader If Needed, Enable Phone Bootloader Update then press Bootloader button to select bootloader file (filename: KERNEL_... .md5). (Important: Changing / flashing wrong bootloader could damage the phone!)
8.Press PDA, then select PDA file (filename: CODE_... .md5).
9. Press PHONE, then select PHONE file (filename: MODEM_... .md5)
10.Press CSC, then select CSC file (filename: ...-CSC-... .md5).
11. Verify Odin software recognize phone. When the phone is recognized, ID:COM is highlighted in yellow Note: the number can vary(if not repeat steps 2.)
12.Press Start button to begin flashing procedure.
13. Wait a few minutes flashing procedure to complete, This Can Take Some Time.... Plz Be Patience.....
Once Completed PASS! will appear on the upper left corner, and it will be highlighted in green.
Note: if only one file is in firmware download load in into PDA Section leave the rest empty and off as default