* 2.33.720.2 Base
* build.prop Tweaks
* init.d Tweaks
* AOSP Themed Keyboard
* Apex Launcher
* AOSP Themed MMS
* AOSP Themed Contacts
* AOSP Themed Gmail
* AOSP Themed YouTube
* AOSP Themed Calculator
* AOSP Themed Email
* AOSP Themed Calculator
* Just about as much HTC Sense as I could manage
* Polaris Office
* Stock App
* Twitter and much more
Whats left of stock HTC...
* Camera (I personally think that stock camera app is better)
* ESFile Explorer
* Rom Manager
30 Apr. Initial Rom on new Base... 3 May. Removed more Sense Added Themed keyboard Added more AOSP Themed Apps Sorted WiFi - Thanks to the testers ;) 22 May. Removed just about all of sense now Removed Sense Camera Gallery now works with Camera Lost of Inverted apps added 11 June Updated to New Official ICS Base Sense Camera left in Sense Gallery left in so it works with Camera Choice of Two Launchers (Apex & Miui) 2 Aug Updated to latest base 2.33.720.2 Removed most of the inverted apps Added AOSP apps back Updated all apps Removed Apex and gone back to Trebuchet Launcher and Updated to latest MIUI Launcher Added hboot check in installer script (thanks fshami)
1. Root your Device and Get Recovery - Use one of these tutorials: Vertigo or Shingers5.
2. Check you hboot by booting into bootloader... If you're on 1.25 you will need to edit the vold.fstab file in the rom zip
Open the zip and go to /system/etc and open vold.fstab up in notepad and find this line
dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard 34 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc0
where it says 34 you will need to change that to 33, save the file in the rom zip and put on your sdcard on the phone.
3. Complete Wipe through CWM
4. In CWM, Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik and Battery Stats.
5. Install .zip file, then flash root tool from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1338987245
6. Reboot then enjoy
Shouldn't be an issue now as I updated it but if not, go to SuperSU and open it and it should update, then goto playstore and update the app too. Look in post 3 for the latest root tool, which you will now need
3G Not Working?
Go to settings > more > mobile networks > make sure Data Enabled is ticked
Still no 3G?
Go to access point names and click on your operator and make a note of the settings, then delete APN and then add new APN from menu and put all same settings back in (Don't ask me why this works, but it does )
* fshami for allowing me to use hboot script
* Benjamin.j.Goodwin for the help
* Shingers5 for his tireless testing and feedback
* Dutch Danny for all the help and patience
* dsixda for the kitchen
* XDA for just about everything else
Added to Dev-host so downloads should be fairly fast ...
New UPDATE... 3 Musketeers_Total_Senseless-v4.1.1 'WTF Edition'