You know our roms, We HAVE 3g! :)
Still the only place to get AOKP based rom's for the Galaxy Tab 8.9! Tell Roman (of AOKP) you want Galaxian Soup to become the officiaal maintainer of AOKP for the grab 8.9!
*** Update 05/10/2012 ***
We are now official with AOKP and Roman!! New builds will be posted shortly in a new thread being composed.
AOKP Milestone 3 Galaxian Soup (with motley kernel v3+)
- Based on AOKP build 34 (Apr 30 sync)
- Fixed, 3g mobile data indicator
- Various wifi fixes
- AOKP Milestone 5 Galaxian-soup ICS for GT-7310
- md5 - fc42d06e5bfb1ae9ef02698d3fe70c9d
- AOKP Galaxian-soup ICS for GT-7300 (3g)
- md5 - a2053d4c84d957c9bae3f092ab3fe535
Courtesy of ceno808
- See bottom of Post (ms5 lol coming soon)
- AOKP Build 34 Galaxian-soup ICS for GT-7310
- AOKP Build 34 Galaxian-soup ICS for GT-7300 (3g)
- AOKP Build 32 Galaxian-soup ICS for GT-7310
- AOKP Build 32 Galaxian-soup ICS for GT-7300 (3g)
- AOKP Galaxian-soup ICS Release 3 for GT-7310
- AOKP Galaxian-soup ICS Release 3 for GT-7300
- AOKP Galaxian-soup ICS Release 2.1 for GT-7310
- AOKP Galaxian-soup ICS Release 2.1 for GT-7300
- AOKP Galaxian-soup ICS Release 1 for GT-7310
- AOKP Galaxian-Soup ICS Release 1 for GT-7300 with 3g
- Pretty Much everything our AOSP rom does
- Cameras *this is going to wait most likely for samsung :-/
*** You should be able to flash over previous builds, we have tested, if you have issues after, please try a wipe/re-flash ***
- In CWM recovery, clear your data/factory reset
- Clear the dalvik cache (under advanced, or under the wipe menu in overcome cwm)
- Flash the provided zip using CWM recovery
- Flash gapps from CWM recovery
- Bootup and setup your Google account
- OC if you want with ROMControl and set to interactive governor!
- Give it a chance, this is a deodexed ROM and will boot slow the first time and when you use apps the first time.
AOKP b34 Galaxian Soup (with motley kernel v3+)
- Based on AOKP build 34 (Apr 26 sync)
- Fixed, 3g mobile data indicator
AOKP b32 Galaxian Soup (with motley kernel v3+) April 01, 2012
- Based on AOKP build 32 (Apr 18 sync)
Release 3 (with motley kernel v3+) April 01, 2012
- Based on AOKP build 29 (Mar 31 sync)
AOKP-GS-R3 (with motley kernel v3+, 7310/7300) March 31, 2012
- See aokp website for full change log.
- ro.build.id set to IMM76D (android 4.0.4)
AOKP-GS-R2 (with motley kernel v3+, 7310/7300) March 23, 2012
- Bluetooth tethering fixes (thanks rmcc and CyanogenMod)
- 3G tethering fixes (thanks isimobile)
- ro.build.id set to IML74K in case any apps require it (Chrome's recent patch makes this not necessary any more)
- webkit patch from Google, still testing to see if it helps the random browser freezes.
- Upgraded Broadcom wifi driver from stock bcm4330 to bcmdhd 22.214.171.124 (thanks pershoot)
- Misc wireless and network patches
- nycbjr - Team Leader, dev, AOKP build master (for this release lol) testing/troubleshooting, and lead motivator
Editor of iTweakiT.com
the COMPULSiVE REENGINEERING blog
- motley - lead dev, p5 device tree, final build, kernel development, all around awesomeness!
- termleech - Dev bringing considerable experience from the Galaxy Nexus and Moto Atrix ICS world
- poisike - pioneer testing with other tegra ICS ROMs, testing/troubleshooting, Lead 3g
- Google - and the AOSP for the releasing the OS
- The Android Open Kang Project [AOKP], and specificaly Roman, thanks a million!
- Samsung for the awesome device and kernel source (for HC 3.1 at least)
- alterbridge - for his CWM Recovery port for 73xx.
- Youngidenty - Team Branding and Logo provided by Dustin Chuck Young of Young Idendtity http://www.youngidentity.com
Source's are available soon on GitHub