Thanks Meter: 1,173

By kallt_kaffe, Senior Member on 11th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2018, 07:24 PM |#291  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Didn't work anymore after upgrade Android 8.0 to 8.1
Please fix this.
I can open EKH Settings, and I can choose EKH Switch in Keyboard settings for external keyboards, but EKH Switch didn,'t work anymore on 8.1
Yesterday, before upgrade to 8.1 all works like a charm.
Please fix this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rethus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rethus Ad-Free

24th July 2018, 04:38 PM |#292  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Same here!
18th August 2018, 05:01 PM |#293  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE and I've a problem with the switch IME app. Whenever I connect the bluetooth keyboard the keyboard change dialog pops up, but I cannot choose any of the options except to turn the toggle switch "Show virtual keyboard" on.
Once I've done this, I can then manually select the change keyboard notification to change the keyboard. Then I have to open the change keyboard notification a third time to deselect the "show virtual keyboard" toggle. I need to do this because I don't always use the External keyboard Pro app with the bluetooth keyboard. It's annoying to have to do these operations every single time I connect the bluetooth keyboard. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?
Thanks for any reply.
28th August 2018, 04:21 PM |#294  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm using this to have my Logitech Elite remote launch applications on my Nvidia Shield TV using the keyboard keys assigned to buttons, and it works perfectly only problem is that I then don't have an on-screen keyboard is it possible to have the leanback keyboard be used as well or have one built into the app to toggle on or off?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
29th November 2018, 10:11 AM |#295  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This should be:

• Updated to have 8.1 support
• Updated to allow key combinations mapped to other keys (like Alt + keycode = volume down)
• Give it a higher priority, some apps, like Snes9x take over the buttons and don't allow it to work if it already has mapped itself a particular key that EKH uses (I've tried all the settings and Snes9x always wins out).
2nd April 2019, 07:30 PM |#296  
Flag Chihuahua

More
Problems setting up EKH Switch
Mapping a keyboard is now very difficult in Android 9. The EKH Switch app is no longer working.
Could you review and provide updated instructions for your software to work?
22nd April 2019, 01:32 PM |#297  

More
D-Pad mapping
Hey guys, the app is great but the one issue I have is that it doesn’t pick up D-pad directional commands.

When I try to get the scan code for my D-pad buttons, it doesn’t pick up a scan code but instead just enters 0 and moves the selection from the scan code entry box to the next box, as if the D-pad “moved” the selection away from the scan code entry.

Is there a way to remap my d-pad keys?
15th June 2019, 09:19 AM |#298  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Does EKH support zooming an app interface? I know it has zoom-in/zoom-out commands but I couldn't get it to work in an Android file explorer or an Internet browser, no matter which keys I tried. Is there any documentation on creating zoom keys?
23rd June 2019, 04:49 AM |#299  
Flag Gold Coast
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Enter/Return key not working
MHA-L29 OpenKirin Resurrection Remix OS 7.0.1 Beta 1
With any external keyboard (USB or Bluetooth), the Enter key does nothing (same result with or without EKH installed). I ran the Debug function from EKH but pressing the Enter key simply does not generate a scan code.
On earlier Android devices, the Enter key works OK with all these keyboards.
Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlovelo

MHA-L29 OpenKirin Resurrection Remix OS 7.0.1 Beta 1
With any external keyboard (USB or Bluetooth), the Enter key does nothing (same result with or without EKH installed). I ran the Debug function from EKH but pressing the Enter key simply does not generate a scan code.
On earlier Android devices, the Enter key works OK with all these keyboards.
Any suggestions?

Interestingly on a full keyboard, the Enter key on the numeric pad works, but not the main key.
4th September 2019, 02:05 PM |#300  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Replace key with backspace
I'm desparately trying to replace a key on my Key Sonic keyboard ("#") with backspace but no avail. How is it done?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)