trying to root my vibrant multiupload down

Search This thread

akn609

Mar 12, 2012
i found how to and i am experienced in phone rooting i just cannot download the AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 can anyone please repost this. I have searched all over the net for it also and it all leads to multiupload which is now shut down. If anyone has this program i would like to get it. I also found an unlockr for the vibrant and the download for that is also on multiupload. please help thank you!

Tynen

Aug 17, 2009
Kirkland, WA
i found how to and i am experienced in phone rooting i just cannot download the AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 can anyone please repost this. I have searched all over the net for it also and it all leads to multiupload which is now shut down. If anyone has this program i would like to get it. I also found an unlockr for the vibrant and the download for that is also on multiupload. please help thank you!

You could just try using one click root instead: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1348830

nomadrider123

Feb 11, 2010
MN

check your pm

Reactions: akn609

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

check your pm