First, we need to stop the phone reboot to see what's causing it and so you can send me debug logs:
- Remove the app and re-install it so we can start fresh.
- Start the app. You should see an SU request. Select "Allow". If you get to the introduction screen, press the Back key so the app doesn't try to start. If the app crashes before the Intro screen, re-install the app and try again using "Deny" for SU.
- Now, select Menu->Settings->Debug. Set FM Chip to "Emulator (Test)". Set FM API to "Low Level". Set BC 4330/20780 to Enable.
- Hit Back and go into the Audio config. Set Method to "None" at the bottom. Hit Back twice to return to the App. Now press the Power button to start the FM.
- Hopefully there will be no crash at this point and you will see RSSI 44 at upper left. Select Menu->Settings->Debug and set FM Chip to "Broadcom". Restart/power cycle the app and hopefully we will see something good with no crash. The app will likely need SU to work.
Now set Audio->Method to "qdsp5v2 Analog" near the bottom of the list and restart the app.
Hopefully sound will happen. It's set so that Mute is actually speaker, but this is just for testing. Try the Mute/Unmute and Headset/Speaker buttons a few times.