FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Spιrit fm for u8800pro v120415

4,997 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,744

By pikachukaki, Senior Member on 14th March 2012, 03:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
May 15 Free: http://www.mediafire.com/?21ay5pphrpv9jqa

First, we need to stop the phone reboot to see what's causing it and so you can send me debug logs:

- Remove the app and re-install it so we can start fresh.

- Start the app. You should see an SU request. Select "Allow". If you get to the introduction screen, press the Back key so the app doesn't try to start. If the app crashes before the Intro screen, re-install the app and try again using "Deny" for SU.

- Now, select Menu->Settings->Debug. Set FM Chip to "Emulator (Test)". Set FM API to "Low Level". Set BC 4330/20780 to Enable.

- Hit Back and go into the Audio config. Set Method to "None" at the bottom. Hit Back twice to return to the App. Now press the Power button to start the FM.

- Hopefully there will be no crash at this point and you will see RSSI 44 at upper left. Select Menu->Settings->Debug and set FM Chip to "Broadcom". Restart/power cycle the app and hopefully we will see something good with no crash. The app will likely need SU to work.

Now set Audio->Method to "qdsp5v2 Analog" near the bottom of the list and restart the app.

Hopefully sound will happen. It's set so that Mute is actually speaker, but this is just for testing. Try the Mute/Unmute and Headset/Speaker buttons a few times.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pikachukaki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pikachukaki Ad-Free

14th March 2012, 04:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Wow, thanks a lot for sharing
Works perfect also with miui 1.12.16 (default and new kernel)
Now we can play fm radio with headset inside MIUI.
Now we have only to found a way (without reboot the mobile, at this moment the only way I found) for restore standard audio after closing spirit fm, because no more sound (fm spirit works the same).
Great
14th March 2012, 04:59 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloníki, Greece

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcolnx

Wow, thanks a lot for sharing
Works perfect also with miui 1.12.16 (default and new kernel)
Now we can play fm radio with headset inside MIUI.
Now we have only to found a way (without reboot the mobile, at this moment the only way I found) for restore standard audio after closing spirit fm, because no more sound (fm spirit works the same).
Great

Thats why the dev said that he need to find a way to work calling audio after closing spirit fm...with miui 2.3.9 i don't have this problem..
14th March 2012, 11:11 PM |#4  

More
Ok :) I don't use too much fm radio but now this is possible (great) and one reboot it is not a great problem. Waiting and hoping for audio fix I keep also greek language. Thanks again.

Sent from my u8800pro using XDA
14th March 2012, 11:45 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok :) I don't use too much fm radio but now this is possible (great) and one reboot it is not a great problem. Waiting and hoping for audio fix I keep also greek language. Thanks again.

Sent from my u8800pro using XDA

Np...i told this problem to the dev lets hope he can fix it...the main think is that we have radio for all of our custom roms...now we need the most important...devs to make new roms!! :P
15th March 2012, 05:14 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachukaki

Thats why the dev said that he need to find a way to work calling audio after closing spirit fm...with miui 2.3.9 i don't have this problem..

Hi, I tested 2.3.9 miui rom (also adding italian and greek language), but about spirit fm, after stopping, no more audio, just the same of 1.12.16 (need reboot for fix).
Can you confirm you have not this audio problem, making some try?
Thanks
15th March 2012, 05:23 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi, I tested 2.3.9 miui rom (also adding italian and greek language), but about spirit fm, after stopping, no more audio, just the same of 1.12.16 (need reboot for fix).
Thanks

I have the same problem..only the first time sound work without restart...you add greek keyboard on android stock keyboard??how??i inform the dev about this bug im excpecting a fix!!
16th March 2012, 09:25 AM |#8  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Ottawa/Gatineau, Canada
Thanks Meter: 4,164

Donate to Me
More
Hopefully March 16 will work better: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2561

Set Audio Method to "qdsp5v2 Analog".

And.... the app name is Spirit, not sprint.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikereidis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikereidis Ad-Free
16th March 2012, 03:43 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikereidis

Hopefully March 16 will work better: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2561

Set Audio Method to "qdsp5v2 Analog".

And.... the app name is Spirit, not sprint.

Νο...hear a sound for a millisecond and then pouf restart...now i can change it to custom to use it the old way! :/
17th March 2012, 04:03 PM |#10  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 2,195

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks

I have the same problem as you..
Hope the developer of this app ,to fix it ....

Sent from my U8800 Pro using xda premium
17th March 2012, 04:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkalenis

I have the same problem as you..
Hope the developer of this app ,to fix it ....

Sent from my U8800 Pro using xda premium

The new version is working but when you close the radio the phone restarts automatically...lets hope the dev will fix it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)