FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

my gfx (if you want a sig just ask here)

3,190 posts
Thanks Meter: 864

By robgee789, Senior Member on 15th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
If you'd like an XDA signature or any other kind of gfx ill be happy help, but to help me out there are things i ask you to do, please tell me what your after and what you want the main focal to be (providing and example image makes it much easier for me and try to make it as high quality as possible, low quality imgaes make low quality tags), two great places to get renders from are planet renders,sneakys renders picking from there will make my life easier and your request faster, tell me what text you want on there (if any), be polite, posts saying things like make me one will be ignored (i put alot of time into these sigs and its only fair to ask you to spend a few mins to type a proper post when i spend between 1-2 hours on making them) and lastly you must say PIZZA so i can see you read the rules, failing to read the firs post will result in your request not being completed

here is some of my work

Request list

Queue jumpers
these are the people that have donated and there requests will be always be prioritized

barkiecol
mgf8384
w3by
Thing O Doom
alaman68
Jgaf
gurry (sorry for the confusion mate it was my fault not yours)
Wetbiker7

Black list
people that have promised donations have not yet came through

if you want your sig first or more than one tag at a time please donate to my site here
if you do donate please send me a pm to let me know thanks
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to robgee789 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robgee789 Ad-Free

15th March 2012, 12:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 637

More
Nice.. you did all those by yourself..?
Impressive work.

perhaps lend ur skillz for theme art work?

Can you do me a pic of darth sidius with a troll face for a sig?
15th March 2012, 12:25 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
yes mate i did them all my self, and ive done alot of themes for wii homebrew, so ill be happy to have a go at themes here jsut point to some info and have a bash
as for your sig mate ill do that mate waht size do you want
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robgee789 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robgee789 Ad-Free
15th March 2012, 05:10 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robgee789

yes mate i did them all my self, and ive done alot of themes for wii homebrew, so ill be happy to have a go at themes here jsut point to some info and have a bash
as for your sig mate ill do that mate waht size do you want

any size.. i can always resize
15th March 2012, 05:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
wow! O_O You should work for Marvel.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to iynfynity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iynfynity Ad-Free
15th March 2012, 07:22 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
What the sign limit here mate
And I would love to work for marvel, talk about a dream job

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to robgee789 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robgee789 Ad-Free
15th March 2012, 07:43 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
don't know about the sign limit and your images are simply great.
BTW, possible for you to make one for me with Windows mobile and Windows phone 7 logo or images?
15th March 2012, 08:02 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborg

don't know about the sign limit and your images are simply great.
BTW, possible for you to make one for me with Windows mobile and Windows phone 7 logo or images?

i should be able to work something out but ill run a few ideas past ya when i get chance

i think the sig limit is 500px wide and only 100px high which is real hard to work with but ill check then ill get to work guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robgee789 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robgee789 Ad-Free
15th March 2012, 08:06 PM |#9  
Flag Weatherford
Thanks Meter: 40

More
really nice job i miss the days of me sitting in photoshop doing sigs and what. mine were never as good as yours but it was fun none the less
15th March 2012, 08:21 PM |#10  

More
Keep it up.. make a deviant art account and keep those samples coming.

I'm freaking loving those pictures of logan.
The Following User Says Thank You to OmegaRED^ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OmegaRED^ Ad-Free
15th March 2012, 08:37 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
you should get back into mate i can get you some nice brushes and resources and i got some great tuts
and ive got a deviant art account but it needs updating i havnt posted anything there for about a month lol
http://robgee789.deviantart.com/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)