Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
twiztedsenzesics.png

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Hi guys, welcome to my second rom for the HTC ReZound. This rom is based on our ICS RUU leak 3.11.605.22. It has been enhanced and set up how I like and have decided to share it with you.

twizted%20features.gif

LeeDroid Tweaks - Used under the permissions of j4n87. His thread can be found HERE
Advanced Power Options Menu
Advanced Quick Settings - with SkyRaider style audio selection - NilsP and SkyRaider
Major over haul of the xml's
Zipaligned, rooted, deodexed
Default only the Clock widget is default on first boot
AndroidPassions in the app drawer
1 Pretty wallpaper from ICS 4.0.4 Sense 4.0
Minimum amount of image editing for a cleaner look
Sony Bravia Engine[/url] Hanger84

NOTE: Before you flash my ROM you must be on the ICS firmware and be S-OFF. If you are flashing from GB you'll need to also find the GB to ICS patch and flash that right after the ROM

Now to my Rom's install steps :)

twizted%20instructionz.gif

1. Download the rom and place it on your sd card
2. Verify the MD5 sum I have provided with the download link (do this after the rom is on your sd card)
3. Reboot into recovery and do your wipes
4. Install the rom from sd
5. Reboot your phone and enjoy! :)

ws83Include_disclaimer.gif

Last edited:

Kratz17

Dec 2, 2010
Bayamon
WildStang83 My friend I'm glad to c u here and your awesome ROMS. Its been a while. How you doing Bro and hows the family.

Sent From My Optimized Blasting 4GLTE ReZound :cool:

MisterKrispy

Jul 16, 2009
First of all, I really do appreciated all of you Devs hard work and thank you for providing us flash addicts with a means to feed our addictions!

I haven't tried any of these ICS ROMS... I've been weary of the blue flicker, lagginess, and whatever this Mainver stuff is... how is this one as far as smoothness and stability? Is there anything that doesn't work?

BBEgo

Sep 14, 2011
Hey there! Looking forward to checking this one out. Loved your work on the Incredible.

spydersilk

Oct 6, 2010
First of all, I really do appreciated all of you Devs hard work and thank you for providing us flash addicts with a means to feed our addictions!

I haven't tried any of these ICS ROMS... I've been weary of the blue flicker, lagginess, and whatever this Mainver stuff is... how is this one as far as smoothness and stability? Is there anything that doesn't work?

I have had no blue flicker, no lagging, and there is a zip file you can use to change your mainver down before flashing a ROM

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

JeramyEggs

Jan 4, 2011
Charleston Il
I was so stoked to see one of the friendliest developers from the incredible forums. Not only do we get a great developer, but also one of the most helpful. I have been staying away from ics because some of the app incompatible problems. Now I have to decide what to do. Thanks Stang

BBEgo

Sep 14, 2011
Thank you for leaving all the carousel screens essentially blank so I can load them up my way without having to remove/reposition half of it.
Good lookin' out! :D

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
Thanks guys for all the kind words.

Just to clarify on the main version. That is not an issue in this Rom. I've already made the needed changes. All you have to do is just flash and enjoy :)

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
How does everyone like this so far? On clean rom 3.7 and hesitant to switch lol haven't tried any thing recently in like a week lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twiztedsenzesics.png

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png

Hi guys, welcome to my second rom for the HTC ReZound. This rom is based on our ICS RUU leak 3.11.605.22. It has been enhanced and set up how I like and have decided to share it with you.

twizted%20features.gif

LeeDroid Tweaks - Used under the permissions of j4n87. His thread can be found HERE
    Advanced Power Options Menu
    Advanced Quick Settings - with SkyRaider style audio selection - NilsP and SkyRaider
    Major over haul of the xml's
    Zipaligned, rooted, deodexed
    Default only the Clock widget is default on first boot
    AndroidPassions in the app drawer
    1 Pretty wallpaper from ICS 4.0.4 Sense 4.0
    Minimum amount of image editing for a cleaner look
    Sony Bravia Engine[/url] Hanger84

NOTE: Before you flash my ROM you must be on the ICS firmware and be S-OFF. If you are flashing from GB you'll need to also find the GB to ICS patch and flash that right after the ROM

Now to my Rom's install steps :)

twizted%20instructionz.gif

1. Download the rom and place it on your sd card
    2. Verify the MD5 sum I have provided with the download link (do this after the rom is on your sd card)
    3. Reboot into recovery and do your wipes
    4. Install the rom from sd
    5. Reboot your phone and enjoy! :)

ws83Include_disclaimer.gif

To tired tonight, but tomorrow I'll add in a few more credits and info. Thanks for taking a look guys :)
    Hey all, I just uploaded v1.3. Its a smallish update, please check the changelog. Enjoy :)
    So as luck would have it, there appears to be a new leak. Ill be rebased shortly.
    Hey stang this is simply amazing thanks for the hard work bro is so smooth and like ultra fast.

One question how can I get rid of the boot animation I always removed from all my phones but I can't find it in this one.

Thanks on advance :cool:

Sent From Ice Covered Blasting ReZound :cool:

Hey thanks Kratz, you can find the bootanimation in system/customize/resources.

There is a bootanimation and a downanimation.