Thread Closed Email Thread
8th May 2012, 02:33 PM |#8581  
Flag Zoetermeer
Thanks Meter: 333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intolaomair

hey guys,
i have full root on GB. I checked by pasting a file in /system folder.

However, when i flash this rom, it works fine but I lose root. The tablet mode wasnt working and i couldnt paste anything in system folder.

I am back on GB now and have full root. What do you folks suggest?

Thanks

Its so funny that I posted what I did a few pages back using the search function I found my info. Thats what I told another bloke in that same post. Sooo funny....PEOPLE USE SEARCH DAMN IT!
It's realy anoying for all those who DO read up EVERY day.

Realy the only question I ever asked was how to unbrick my gf's xperia arc. And that was after trying lots a things myself.
I'm on xda for about 2 years now.

I vote for search or get banned for life.
Stop poluting our discusion threads.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

8th May 2012, 06:38 PM |#8582  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hey guys, first at all big thanks @devs and all (beta) testers!
This Rom is very nice with great feautures and great tablet mode @ DPI 200...

My buglist ATM;

If the lockscreen protect by using a pw & Check Option under Rom control `show clock ` the lockscreen looks Bad (The half of the clock isnt Show) and the Background of the homescreen overlayed the Background of the lockscreen

In tablet Mode the wight and height Option under rom control - nav buttons isnt change any

In tablet Mode the home Button has only 1 (2) functions: Back to homescreen and screen preview, it would Tor bei nice To use the HW Button in the middle to Check recent apps with a longer press

Thanks again 4 this awesome Rom and Tools ...

Syr 4 my poor englisch and keep all @ develompent!
8th May 2012, 07:50 PM |#8583  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag South of Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,688

More
Thread cleaned
The question was asked somewhere in the 24 useless posts I deleted 'who is in charge here, Captain Kangaroo?". No, I am - and original_ganjaman and oka1. If you see something that needs taking care of, hit the report button. This is a development thread, not a chat thread until the developer comes back. Any more off-topic discussion and this thread will be locked until there is something else pertinent to post in it.

Clutter posts will be removed, also. +1, great ROM, wonderful job, etc. are clutter - hit the OP's thanks button if you want to show your appreciation, or if there's a donation button, donate a buck or two.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to reinbeau For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reinbeau Ad-Free
8th May 2012, 08:57 PM |#8584  
London
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartoi

It might be your landscape ratio setting. Try 4x9 or 5x9 landscape grid.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA HD app.

Thanks for your advice, unfortunately, nothing changed. Anyway, i changed lcd density to 160, so I dont have to care about that problem anymore. 160 is so good, i cant even remember why i went back to 240. I believe it was the menu button that was causing problems. Somehow i dont have that anymore, so ill stay at 160.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
9th May 2012, 04:50 AM |#8585  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I love this rom, but is it concerned by leaked kernel risk? Somewhere on this forum, I've read that most of ICS kernels on SGN can be affected by an issue. I don't want to brick my phone...

Sorry if this question has already been discussed
9th May 2012, 05:10 AM |#8586  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 41,593

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepretender

Well, yeah...it's been mentioned about 2184 times, but we don't mind discussing it once more. Read this.
It's stickied only in General and Dev forums, but who ever reads stickies?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasmodo Ad-Free
9th May 2012, 05:11 AM |#8587  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepretender

I love this rom, but is it concerned by leaked kernel risk? Somewhere on this forum, I've read that most of ICS kernels on SGN can be affected by an issue. I don't want to brick my phone...

How 'bout instead of apologizing in case a question has already been discussed, you take about four seconds to search the thread for an answer to a WELL-discussed and documented problem?

But to answer your concern, yes, this ROM is indeed affected by the bad kernel.

ALSO: I think the warning thread should actually list the kernels that are bad? That would probably help a bit with the repetitive questions.
9th May 2012, 06:24 AM |#8588  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
At this point I believe that the Original Post needs to include all the relevant data regarding kernels. That should address the queries of most users.

P.S. I plugged ICS Stunner on my blog. I think this is one of the ways users can thank the amazingly talented and dedicated developers on XDA. Spread the word!

http://lessapple.blogspot.com/
9th May 2012, 07:56 AM |#8589  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I would like to inform everyone trying to get proper root that old gingerbread roms have low probability of getting proper root. try XXLC1 GB roms (check rom V6, darkys rom, rocket rometc) and then flash stunner. it will surely give proper root.
9th May 2012, 08:07 AM |#8590  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 41,593

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi29021992

I would like to inform everyone trying to get proper root that old gingerbread roms have low probability of getting proper root. try XXLC1 GB roms (check rom V6, darkys rom, rocket rometc) and then flash stunner. it will surely give proper root.

Nice to be given such definitive and useful information.
This is based on what evidence?
9th May 2012, 08:10 AM |#8591  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
is there any way to use tablet mode at 240dpi with this rom?
I don't like to go down to 160 or 200 dpi for that since the fonts are too small to read. Also i like my notification bar on top better.
But i love the dual pane mode(or tablet mode) !

That was the main reason why i was using the miui by livewings until he stopped his development due to thoughtless trolls.... sigh
He had 240 dpi dual pane enabler.zip in his thread and it worked like wonder...!

I have searched and could not find any valid download link for that file from google anymore.

So my question is ..

1. Is there any other way around to enable dual pane at phone mode such as at 240 dpi?
( just like the miui by livewings)

2. Does any1 have 240dpi dual pane enabler zip from the miui rom that may work with this amazing rom?

Thanks in advance for your help. And yes! I do search all the times before asking. Trust me!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
Previous Thread Next Thread