#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is an AOSP-based build with extra contributions from many people which you can use without any type of Google applications. I found a link from some other project that can be used to restore the Google parts, which can be found below or elsewhere in the thread. I've still included the various hardware-specific code, which seems to be slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github!
If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance (howto).
- First time flashing CM 7 to your Desire HD (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Root your device and install Clockwork Recovery.
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition)
5. Install the ROM
6. Optionally install the Google Addon
HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
- Was it a hard reboot? Go into recovery and dump the "/proc/last_kmsg" file.
- Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get send the full output.
- Pastebin links preferred
- Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!
Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.
This is the latest release candidate so any and all feedback is appreciated!
Latest version: 7.2.0-RC1-ace - 18/03/2012
Download: CyanogenMod Mirror Network
Also available for download via ROM Manager
Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!