FORUMS

[Q] what usb ethernet wired lan working on TF101 9.2.1.17

336 posts
Thanks Meter: 50

By j3tt3, Senior Member on 19th March 2012, 01:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1. Just want to ask what usb ethernet wired lan can be used on TF 101
ICS 4 ww 9.2.1.17

2. Where can I order online somewhere in Qatar (Amazon and Ebay dont deliver items
in this area
30th March 2012, 01:04 PM |#2  
Flag Oegstgeest
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tt3

1. Just want to ask what usb ethernet wired lan can be used on TF 101
ICS 4 ww 9.2.1.17

2. Where can I order online somewhere in Qatar (Amazon and Ebay dont deliver items
in this area

I have a Sitecom LN-029 USB-LAN adapter (for several years already; I believe now they have a LN-030) and it works out of the box on my TF101 with ICS 9.2.1.17.
I wonder why people all over the internet (also on this forum) say an USB-LAN will not work. I tried it and now I am using it out of the box.
30th March 2012, 10:49 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,153

More
I have an Apple USB->Ethernet adapter and it too works flawlessly with ICS... Expensive, but it just works...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
6th April 2012, 09:03 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
USB to Ethernet with ASUS TF 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by renehasekamp

I have a Sitecom LN-029 USB-LAN adapter (for several years already; I believe now they have a LN-030) and it works out of the box on my TF101 with ICS 9.2.1.17.
I wonder why people all over the internet (also on this forum) say an USB-LAN will not work. I tried it and now I am using it out of the box.

Hi,
I have an Asus Tablet TF101g and I must to buy an USB/ethernet adapter. I would know if it is simply to configure the ethernet interface, because, after an update to ICS, I don't find any Ethernet configuration possibility.

Regards
6th April 2012, 10:17 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OroLez

Hi,
I have an Asus Tablet TF101g and I must to buy an USB/ethernet adapter. I would know if it is simply to configure the ethernet interface, because, after an update to ICS, I don't find any Ethernet configuration possibility.

Regards

The 'Ethernet' setup section will appear in Settings after you connect an ethernet cable via the USB->Ethernet adapter.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
6th April 2012, 05:52 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have an Apple USB->Ethernet adapter and it works flawlessly with ICS.
tested on TF 101 ICS 4 ww 9.2.1.17 + dock
The 'Ethernet' setup section will appear in Settings after you connect the USB->Ethernet adapter.
23rd May 2012, 07:27 PM |#7  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 8

More
USB Ethernet
I'm using an old Linksys USB 2.0 adapter and it works great! I have been running it for a couple of month (pre and post-ICS) and never experienced an issue!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)