V2 Build 5015 (Cancelled!)
MIUI 2.3.23 is way buggier than I anticipated. Way too many force closes.
The Launcher didn't get better. It got worse. You can't even add widgets on it.
So I'm skipping 2.3.23.
Anticipate MIUI Revolution V3 next Friday.
- WiFi Tethering in Settings will now link directly to included WiFi Tether app
- New Clock / Alarm for MIUI
- Added Commonly Used Settings
- Improvements made to the Launcher on Performance.
- Fix SIM import
- Added support for Bluetooth transfer of files in any file format
- Many more fixes coming!
- Expected Release: 1 or 2 Days.
V1C Build 4005
- Camera can be taken up to 8MP (again!)
V1C Build 4001
- Fixed Market USB Storage Issue! (Like finally!)
- Added Dual-Band WiFi Support.
V1B Build 3815
- Fixed Market Purchasing Issues.
For those using V1A:
Originally Posted by eybee1970
for those experiencing ERROR when trying to purchase apps in market/store:
Navigate to /system/app with Root Explorer and delete Phonesky.apk --> reboot --> purchasing is working fine
V1A Build 3812
- Camera can take pictures up to 8MP.
Existing V1 users can use this.
Download ASUS SuperNote here for your S-Pen!
Semi-Tablet Mode for V1B, V1A & V1 Users.
I will not provide any support for users using Semi-Tablet Mode.
You're warned of any cautious risks.
If you flash this after flashing V1C, you will have Market USB Storage Issue.
Semi-Tablet Mode @ 240DPI with Dual Pane Preferences.
V1 Build 3755
- Apex Launcher removed.
- New MIUI Revolution Boot Animation
- New Default MIUI Icons Vexillum Project
- MIUI 2.3.16 Port based on Galaxy Nexus + Nexus S
- Built entirely on ICS Stunner B3 (Thanks to the amazing NeoBuddy89)
- Support for Mass Storage Mode. Don't use native mount, use App provided by NeoBuddy89
- Much more stable than MIUI Livewings Edition (Thanks to NeoBuddy89!)
- Added Core Applications (Facebook, Twitter, XDA etc.)
- Multi-Language Support
- HW Acceleration for MIUI Launcher
- Added MIUI Music & MIUI Gallery
- New MIUI 2.3.16 Lockscreen (English Version)
- No MIUI-BASE required to install ROM
- Focus on the out-of-the-box
- GPS Fix implemented thanks to my informer vibranze
- Added DSPManager by CyanogenMOD.
- Fixed MX Video Player (Not installed correctly issue)
- Duplicating Keyboard Issue FINALLY RESOLVED.