FORUMS

[ROM][3.21.2012]NVFlash ICS 9.2.1.17 US/WW/TW Restore[FULLY STOCK!!NOT ROOTED!!]

1,127 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,800

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi

Here are the nvflash versions for the .17 update. For those that wanna go back to stock for warrenty or have a dualboot this can come in handy.

I've tested the WW version on my on transformer and it worked (got a B70 with SBK1) created the US and TW version the sameway with the same config files so it should work! LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU

But remember i'm not responsible for any bricks flashing my causes and you do this on your own riks.

Quick guide:
1. Connect cable to computer and turn device on while holding down Volume Up. Screen will stay off, but USB will come on.
2. Find “APX” device in Device manager and update driver, then point it at usbpcdriver directory from the zip.
3. Run download.bat.

I'm hosting them on my own server:

http://www.xdafileserver.nl/

*Added US version, and TW version
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Korumera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Korumera Ad-Free
21st March 2012, 07:19 PM |#2  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 2,780

Donate to Me
More
Thanks

22nd March 2012, 01:28 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Worked great on a B60 and a B70.

Thank you.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2012, 07:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
not for TF101G - B90 ?
22nd March 2012, 08:43 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag RockCity

More
Nopes these are only for versions with SBK1 and the B90 series doesnt have that sorry m8, but there are otherways to get back to stock for B90 just look in the dev section.
22nd March 2012, 09:03 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korumera

Nopes these are only for versions with SBK1 and the B90 series doesnt have that sorry m8, but there are otherways to get back to stock for B90 just look in the dev section.

oow.. thanks for the reply..

mine still in stock, but HC 3.2.1.. i thought ICS for TF101G already available for certain countries..

thanks a lot anyway..
31st March 2012, 02:56 PM |#7  
Flag Asaka
Thanks Meter: 4

More
@Korumera
I want to create JP version.
Can you tell me how to create ?
2nd April 2012, 06:30 AM |#8  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
Thanks would this remove any version of clockwork recovery such as the disasterours 5.x that makes you do a cold boot on each restart?

Regards
2nd April 2012, 07:22 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag RockCity

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdosti

Thanks would this remove any version of clockwork recovery such as the disasterours 5.x that makes you do a cold boot on each restart?

Regards

Yes

NVFLASH'ing removes every partition and restores the orignal one.
3rd April 2012, 03:37 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Windows won't allow me to install the driver. It says the third-party INF does not contain digital signature information, and it doesn't give me an ignore and proceed anyway option. Any ideas? I'm doing this from device manager.

Edit: if anyone else has this happen, rebooting to boot options (the screen that lets you boot into safe mode and such) there is a setting to disable signed drivers. That worked for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to E_man5112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift E_man5112 Ad-Free
4th April 2012, 07:39 AM |#11  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 182

More
This is so useful. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)