Instruction how to use Odin:
Instruction how to use Clockmod (cwm):
A. FP1 stock image (pure stock and kernel - factory stock, no root..nothing else) by Themortalwombat
B. FP1 radio update only - Just radio, no rom, no kernel ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jza13ebil...toFP1Modem.zip ). by Dwitherell
Flash with CWM
*** Stock FP1 Kernel Only (ODIN version) - By Shrike1978 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ns38atiw1d7er5x
*** Stock FP1 Kernel Only (CWM version) by Dwitherell - http://goo.gl/pGgxT
And the rest of credits go to Nitroglycerine33
C. FP1 stock deodexed/bloated/rooted - No kernel (http://eclipserom.com/mods/click.php?id=89 )
D. FP1 stock deodexed/debloated/rooted - No kernel (http://eclipserom.com/mods/click.php?id=91 )
E. FP1 Deodexed/Debloated/rooted with Eclipse AOSP apps - No kernel ( http://eclipserom.com/mods/click.php?id=90 )
THEME for FP1:
F. FP1 Blue Theme for FP1 Deodexed/Debloated/rooted with Eclipse AOSP apps (The first theme ported for FP1 called True blue theme by ztkryan) -
Boot and shutdown animations added to this theme.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post23955677 . Flash with cwm.
G. FP1 Core Droid Theme for FP1 Deodexed/Debloated with Eclipse AOSP apps - By ztkryan
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post24217473. Flash with cwm.
H. Purple Moon Theme for FP1 Deodexed/Debloated/rooted with Eclipse AOSP apps By ztkryan
I. Additional Themes/Bootanimation for TweakStock and Eclipse - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1532466
*** NEW CUSTOM ROM (No kernel)
ECLIPSE ROM 2.0 FOR FP1 -- (Rom only, no kernel) -- By Nitro -- http://eclipserom.com/vforum/showthr...0-%284-3-12%29
** Ad-on for Eclipse 2.0 - http://rootzwiki.com/topic/22855-lid...s-for-eclipse/
TWEAKSTOCK ROM 2.0 FOR FP1 (Rom only, no kernel) -- By Dwitherell -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post24681087
I want to keep all in one place to make them more convenience to everyone. because it's hard to trace back where they are!
SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FP1 (information collected from reading many posts, credit goes to OP):
*** Stock EP4D (Factory rom/kernel/radio) flash with ODIN:
http://www.imnuts.org/odin-packages/ - ODIN
look for this " EP4 (Android 2.3) CI510_VZW_EP4_ALL_ONE-LTE-CP_REV03_user_CL706183_ship.tar.md5 "
1. Issue with FP1 rom using custom kernel - If you are on FP1 and using custom kernel like PBJ, Tweakstock, Imoseyon 4.0, your wifi will not work. Currently there is no solution, some suggested methods,but didn't work. We just have to wait for a new/mod custom Kernel to support the Fp1 wifi. If wifi is critical to you and you want to stay on Fp1, you have no choice but use FP1 stock kernel.
2. Custom rom upgrade to FP1 deodexed/debloated/rooted rom (NO FP1 kernel) - If you are on custom rom with CWM installed and want upgrade to Nitro's deodexed/debloated/root or deodexed/bloated/root, "Easiest thing to do is take Nitro's stock deodexed/rooted/debloated or bloated rom and place it on your sdcard. Then use clockworkmod to flash this rom. Nitro has removed the script that overwrites the stock recovery in this rom so you do not need to worry about it coming back.
3. Custom rom upgrade to factory FP1 with root and cwm (with FP1 kernel) - If you are on Tweakstock/Eclipse and would like to move to FP1, first you have to ODIN back to stock EP4D, then download the Factory FP1 package (http://www.mediafire.com/?zxnfxmmcoky81sz), rename the this package to update.zip, place it on your SD card, then use STOCK recovery to flash this update.zip. Reboot phone then shut it back down then Odin cwm (0302 blue latest version- http://imnuts.net/zU2jkn) with "reboot" option unchecked, after completed, pull the battery, reinstall battery, hold down volume up+home+power to boot into cwm, flash Super user package zip (Superuser-3.0.7-efgh-signed.zip - http://www.mediafire.com/?dowo6gy34oclutq ). Reboot phone. Use root explore go to /system/ect/install-recovery.sh script, tab on mount R/W button (upper top). long press on the script and in the popup menu, select permission, unchecked all permission. Shutdown phone, re-Odin cwm again, once done reboot, now cwm should stick. If some how you lost root permission, download superuser fix from the market and run it.(no reboot required).
4. Cutom rom upgrade to FP1 radio only (NO FP1 kernel) - If you are on Tweakstock/Eclipse and just want to update the new FP1 radio, simply just download (http://bit.ly/GE6IVa) and flash it using cwm. Make sure mount /system before flashing (wipe cache/davik cache are recommended). The key here you must already on EP4D radio for this patch to work. You can update your modem to EP4D (EP4 modem can be found here -( http://bit.ly/uZljNM ) . Unzip and Odin this EP4D modem file before you flash FP1 radio with cwm.You can be on custom rom or kernel while flashing this. It should work fine.
5. How to root a pure stock FP1 and make CWM stick after reboot - Turn off your phone, use ODIN to flash CWM (0302 blue latest version - http://imnuts.net/zU2jkn) with "reboot" option unchecked,
After completed, disconnect the usb cable, pull the battery, reinstall battery, hold down volume up+home+power to boot into cwm,
(if you failed to boot into cwm and your phone boot up you have to redo the process). Now flash Super user package zip (Superuser-3.0.7-efgh-signed.zip - and su-bin-220.127.116.11-efghi-signed.zip (both can be download from here (look for Gingerbread) : http://androidsu.com/superuser/
Reboot phone. Use Root explore (or Root browser lite or ES file explorer) go to /system/ect/install-recovery.sh script, tab on mount R/W button (upper top). Long press on the script and in the popup menu, select permission, unchecked all permission then save the file.
Shutdown phone, re-Odin cwm again, once done reboot, now cwm should stick. Once phone came up, to verify root on your phone, you can download "root checker basic" from the Market. If you have issue, download "superuser update fixer" app from the market and run it.(no reboot required). That's it.
*** There is a quicker way to root, is just flash cwm, without reboot phone, boot straight into cwm then flash rom from item C (bloated/rooted) or D (debloated/rooted).. Once rooted, just remove permission from file "install-recovery.sh" with root explorer or something similar, turn off phone, then Odin cwm again. Reboot and you're done.
6. Stop OTA notification fix - by RWnube
Basically, just change the word EP4 to FP1 in this line (in the build.prop file):
7. Upgrade from rooted pure stock EP4D to FP1 - Most of ppl mistaken that they have a pure factory rooted EP4D, when they tried the OTA update they ended up with boot loop. OTA upgrade will work with pure factory stock rom with root, meaning factory rooted stock EP4D kernel, stock EP4D rom and stock EP4D radio. After the upgrade you will lose root, just follow the instruction #5 to get root and cwm back. If you don't have what I listed above, you should follow instruction #3 to first get back to stock EP4D then upgrade to FP1, (the following FP1 rom already have root build in - Item C,D,E).
8. ***A better way to upgrade since the release of stock FP1 kernel by shrike1978 (http://www.mediafire.com/?ns38atiw1d7er5x - Odin version) and Dwitherell (http://goo.gl/pGgxT - cwm version) - If you have custom EP4 rom with custom kernel or stock rooted EP4 rom, you can:
1. Flash item C,D,E or FP1 Eclipse 2.0 (your choice, pick one that you like).
2. Flash FP1 kernel with either Odin or cwm
3. Flash FP1 radio (you must have EP4D radio already installed in order to flash this radio).