[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

197 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By nitin1978, Senior Member on 25th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
NEW UPDATE!

MIUI 2.4.20
Dell Streak 5

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM.

This Rom is ported from MIUIANDROID HTC HD2, included latest Team DSC’s Phoenix Kernel

Make sure you wipe EVERYTHING. Including, Data, Cache, and Dalvik-Cache.
Fresh Install, let boot. after finishing the initial setup. again boot in recovery and flash the Custom_light_Fix.zip downloaded from below link, reboot and enjoy!

Rom Download Links

Current Version
MIUI - 2.4.20
http://www.mediafire.com/?9a8n323d4dghxam

Old Versions:
MIUI - 2.3.23
http://www.mediafire.com/?ktp9957avwjn927

Thanks & Credits:
HPA: Working MIUI ROM
n0p & Team DSC: Phoenix Kernel and Kernel support
hunderteins: USSD

Special Thanks to everyone for using testing, supporting my ROMs. Please don’t mind and let me know if I am forgetting any name to mention here.

Cheers!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Custom_light_Fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (160.3 KB, 3843 views)
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to nitin1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitin1978 Ad-Free

25th March 2012, 01:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
which baseband do I need to flash this, what improvements have been made?
25th March 2012, 01:38 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 114

More
You may flash this rom over any GB rom, ripped from miui 2.3.16 Nexus one rom.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nitin1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitin1978 Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 01:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Downloading now.

Working well, very smooth, have two questions; 1. Any idea why after mounting sd card, MIUI does not place apps back in the folder I moved them too? Also puts them back on the desktop. 2. Large battery support MIUI still sees my 2400 mAh as stock 1530 mAh.

Again Great Work!!!
25th March 2012, 02:08 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Pics pleaswes
25th March 2012, 03:09 PM |#6  
Flag nuoro
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Wink
nice work !

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jfox22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jfox22 Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 04:33 PM |#7  
Flag Boone
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Awesome! I think it is safe to say we're very excited about this Rom. Any issues witnessed? Lag? Anyone interested in posting a video?
25th March 2012, 04:46 PM |#8  
Flag nuoro
Thanks Meter: 12

More
no bugs for now, the rom is very fast
25th March 2012, 04:49 PM |#9  
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thumbs up
I can confirm that everything is working fine till now..no lag no issues..i flashed it over 2.3.2.the best of all is that this rom fixed the haptic feedback problem on dell streak buttons that i had with the previous rom...thanks nitin1978 for this beautifull rom!
25th March 2012, 04:56 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by currenter

I can confirm that everything is working fine till now..no lag no issues..i flashed it over 2.3.2.the best of all is that this rom fixed the haptic feedback problem on dell streak buttons that i had with the previous rom...thanks nitin1978 for this beautifull rom!

What steps do I have to take to flash it over 2.3.2? I don't want to have to backup and restore all my apps again.

Only prob I have with 2.3.2 is the notification led. Wifi works after apply that fix- does this rom have auto brightness fixed or require any of the patches released like miuifix?
25th March 2012, 05:06 PM |#11  
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-VAN

What steps do I have to take to flash it over 2.3.2? I don't want to have to backup and restore all my apps again.

Only prob I have with 2.3.2 is the notification led. Wifi works after apply that fix- does this rom have auto brightness fixed or require any of the patches released like miuifix?

reboot in recovery clear cashe and dalvic cashe and after this flash 2.3.16.and reboot..wait 2-3 minutes to give time to apps to settle down and this is all..about notification led even mine its not working.i applied the fix and tried to unchech the notification led in settings but no result..

*about auto brightness:i cheched the phone under a very strong lamp i have home and with delay 2 sec my screen rises up the brightness..this is all i can confirm you..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)