FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UPDATED 4/2] _-= Team D.I.R.T | Mangoed Chicken Se7en =-_ Ramen, Do you eat it?

420 posts
Thanks Meter: 276

Post Reply Email Thread
What Works
- Everything that does in CM7.2 RC1

Major Known Issues
- Launcher FC when adding Widgets (will try to fix in next release)
- FC in Settings/About phone/Battery use (reboot and it works 50/50)
- Error 7 while flashing - Ignore and Reboot.

Change Log
HERE

Bug Tracking
HERE

Download Links
MC7.2
MC7.2

Mirrors
Mirror 1

Work Arounds or Temporary Fixes
Temp fix - Browser FC
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KommodoreHeinz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KommodoreHeinz Ad-Free

1st April 2012, 04:59 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
[ROM][UPDATED 4/2] _-= Team D.I.R.T | Mangoed Chicken Se7en =-_ Ramen, Do you eat it?

Team D.I.R.T is proud to introduce
Mangoed Chicken Se7en

This is the Rom that everyone has been waiting for since the creation of Team Ramen Noodles. This Rom was microwaved up by Mazdarider23 and myself. This Rom was going to be released back in January but was not due to the fact that we're longer part of Team Ramen Noodles. After a discussion with mazda we decided to release it on our site. Having it on there we decided to release it here as well. We had a lot of interest for it during creation and testing, but as life goes on and other projects come up. This one got left behind.

Fear not; it is here now for your flashing enjoyment.

Interest has soared higher than I think Mazda or myself ever anticipated. This Rom has even been featured on GoodandEvo.net, thank you Paul E King.

Please keep all negitive comments and trolling to yourself. This is a thread about the Rom, not how big your e-wang is

Disclaimer 1: We are not responsible for what you do to your phone. No one is holding gun to your head and forcing you to flash this.

Disclaimer 2: I, as well as mazdarider23, will attempt to keep up as much support here as we can, just remember that you can always join our site for further information and faster updates. We will continue to maintain both places to the best of our abilities.

Basics...
- Based off CM7 Nightly 256
- Themed from the ground up by Mazdarider and myself
- This ROM was designed for speed and great battery life (took out a lot of things and added tweaks)
- GAPPS are included so no need for an extra zip

Credit and Thanks
- The whole team at CyanogenMod for this amazing AOSP base
- Tommytomatoe for answering all our stupid questions
- infamousteeboy for several kickass wallpapers
- RockoDev for bringing us Beats Audio to GB/ICS
- Tiamat for a kickass Kernel
- Papa Smurf151 for bringing his speed/performance tweaks
- Mazdarider for putting up with my constant wanting of perfection and changing things
- pvyParts for his awesome battery bar mod
- Google for the OS
- HTC and Sprint for the phone
- If I have left you out please let me know by PM

Screenies

Check Post 2 for all links
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to KommodoreHeinz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KommodoreHeinz Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:00 AM |#3  
Former Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida
Thanks Meter: 12,472

More
AWESOME!!!! This has been a long time coming!! Glad is finally on XDA!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mazda Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:03 AM |#4  
Flag Behind my M24 (Retired)
Thanks Meter: 424

More
Very nice, thanks

Sent from my Evo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smatherlee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smatherlee Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:08 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,644

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Mmmm mango chicken.......ramen........
The Following User Says Thank You to Digitalkarma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Digitalkarma Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:10 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 690

More
Interesting, thanks for posting it up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rxpert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rxpert Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:10 AM |#7  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 117

More
This looks so awesome. Flashing now.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeychef For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monkeychef Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:19 AM |#8  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,788

Donate to Me
More
I'm happy to see this and happy that even though trn fell apart due to others non contribution its great to see you guys release this. If u needy help on future releases or for baking in my tweaks let me know as I will help any way I can.

Again great job and it looks really close to mango.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Papa Smurf151 Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:22 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

I'm happy to see this and happy that even though trn fell apart due to others non contribution its great to see you guys release this. If u needy help on future releases or for baking in my tweaks let me know as I will help any way I can.

Thanks papa. Yea the team was not all it was hyped up to be, but at least this came out if it.

As for everyone one else. Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy

Sent from my RamenizedEvo on Cricket.
The Following User Says Thank You to KommodoreHeinz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KommodoreHeinz Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 05:22 AM |#10  
Former Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida
Thanks Meter: 12,472

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

Thanks man!! I am really happy that this is finally on here!
1st April 2012, 05:23 AM |#11  
Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 8

More
looks purrrty.

I keep getting a Status 7 error?? when trying to instal it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZuperBlahq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZuperBlahq Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, mangoed chicken se7en, team d.i.r.t, tincandroid.com

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)