Nokia Lumia 900 Bumper

Search This thread

uptempo777

Jun 22, 2008
I really like the way the bumper for the Nokia Lumia 900 looks. Protects the sides and corners of the phone and takes up less space than a full-blown silicon case. It's $20 though through AT&T. Would make a great accent to your phone if you but the black or white Lumia.

937dytboi

Jul 30, 2007
Dayton, Ohio
I put it on my phone to try it out. Didn't like it like it because it didn't raise the phone up the protect the chrome price around the camera. I opt for a full case in which I like

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

jkkw

Mar 10, 2006
liked mine

liked mine, it's much better than a case - a case hides too much of the beauty of the phone. I paired my bumper with a full body Zagg protector, so the chrome on the back is fully covered up. The zagg protector also has a nice feel to it.

Reactions: Bighurk

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
i originally didn't like that it covered the keys, but i actually find them easier to use with the bumper on, but i do wish it raised the back of the phone up just a little bit to protect the camera strip.

D

Deleted member 2842059

The full case is the same as the N9, correct? Any word on price?

Nissan350

Aug 11, 2010
Crystal, MN
Cases

Can u guys post some picture on how it look like?

Naked:

Black GEL TPU case sold at AT&T - $20(Personal Fav, can't even tell there's a case on the phone):

Cyan GEL TPU bumper sold at AT&T - $20:

Case Mate "Pop Case" with kickstand sold at AT&T - $35: (DO NOT RECOMMEND! IT WILL SCRATCH YOUR PHONE AND ADD HUGE BULK!)

Sorry about the bad pics. Used my old trusty HD7.

I also grabbed the full body Zagg Shield, but haven't installed it yet. Not sure if I will...

hx4700 Killer

Oct 19, 2007
Texas
It it is the one in store the dry zagg, don't bother. The wet one goes all the way around the sides to the screen. The dry one has an annoying rough texture and only comes a little ways up the sides.

Nissan350

Aug 11, 2010
Crystal, MN
It it is the one in store the dry zagg, don't bother. The wet one goes all the way around the sides to the screen. The dry one has an annoying rough texture and only comes a little ways up the sides.

Hmm.. it is the dry one. Thanks for the heads up!

nice pictures! thanks for uploading them, the bumper looks great

Thanks! Not a problem! Yes, the bumper looks great on the phone, but I probably wont be using it much seeing how it doesnt protect the camera lense in the back... or the entire back for that matter.

provenflipper

Apr 15, 2010
+1 on the Gel case. I got one for mine and its easily the best gel skin i've ever place on a phone. Can't even tell its there.

baboss

Jan 1, 2008
I'm digging my black gel case. It protects the back of the phone nicely.

Is anyone else having an issue with the top of the gel case not allowing the USB cable to insert fully and make good contact?
Sometimes I have to fiddle with it a bit to make contact and intiate the sync or charge.

uptempo777

Jun 22, 2008
I have the black Nokia Lumia 900. How does the cyan gel skin look on it? I'm thinking about getting that combo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cases

Can u guys post some picture on how it look like?

Naked:

Black GEL TPU case sold at AT&T - $20(Personal Fav, can't even tell there's a case on the phone):

Cyan GEL TPU bumper sold at AT&T - $20:

Case Mate "Pop Case" with kickstand sold at AT&T - $35: (DO NOT RECOMMEND! IT WILL SCRATCH YOUR PHONE AND ADD HUGE BULK!)

Sorry about the bad pics. Used my old trusty HD7.

I also grabbed the full body Zagg Shield, but haven't installed it yet. Not sure if I will...
    liked mine

liked mine, it's much better than a case - a case hides too much of the beauty of the phone. I paired my bumper with a full body Zagg protector, so the chrome on the back is fully covered up. The zagg protector also has a nice feel to it.
    I'm digging my black gel case. It protects the back of the phone nicely.

Is anyone else having an issue with the top of the gel case not allowing the USB cable to insert fully and make good contact?
    Sometimes I have to fiddle with it a bit to make contact and intiate the sync or charge.

I also have that problem. But just a slight wiggle of the cord anit fits fine.

I have the black Nokia Lumia 900. How does the cyan gel skin look on it? I'm thinking about getting that combo.

I too am waiting to buy one of these. It's currently sold out at At&t though :/
    I think the gel case is just about the perfect case. Retains the lines and visuals of the phone, while still protecting the corners and camera bezel. A steal at 20 bucks...
    Soooo... Who wants to buy me one and send it to me in Canada? I'll Paypal you the money for everything, plus a bit extra for the trouble.

I got mine from Rogers