FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy note turns car mode by itself

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By faithjhung, Member on 6th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys. My galaxy note turns car mode by itself randomly and its irritating. I even tried to stop in the settings. Freezed it. What is the problem and how can I deal with it? I tried moving to different ROMs but its still the same.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
7th April 2012, 01:17 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithjhung

Hi guys. My galaxy note turns car mode by itself randomly and its irritating. I even tried to stop in the settings. Freezed it. What is the problem and how can I deal with it? I tried moving to different ROMs but its still the same.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Im, having the same issue, car mode goes on and off, is so anoying, i updated to the latest rom and the problem still, you can deactivate gps and it still will be there very irritating really, any idea of how to fix it?
7th April 2012, 02:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Had the same problem. Was a hardware issue at the USB port. I got a new note. Good luck

Verstuurd van mijn GT-N7000 met Tapatalk
9th April 2012, 02:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I Hade the same problem, perheps i kill it whith Titanium Backup now is ok for me, i use it not so really.
13th October 2012, 05:57 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
fixed
Now then guys, i realiwe this is a bit of a dead thread but thought this might be useful to others with the problem. The problem is caused by a dodgy micro usb socket. First thing to try is cleaning the socket. I used isopropyl alcohol on a toothbrush. If that doesnt work (didnt for me) and you dont mind losing the dock function completely you can use nodock from play store. You need root, but this deactivates the function at kernel level. Ive gone from losing20% battery per hour and being woken up by the incessant charging not charging beeps to perfect functionality and a battery consumption of 1.5 - 2% per hour. For information i was quoted 35 quid for engineer to replace the socket.

Hope this helps someone!

Tomo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)