I just got from a friend an Acer Iconia a500 he says that is bricked.
I tried this method: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1572622
But I can't continue because I don't have ADB access, what should I do?.
Thanks for all and God bless you.
I got everything to using the secret APX mode, but now is still everything the same the Android System is still there and not charging and not touchscreen...
Go to the bottom to see how I solved this lol...
-Android System icon
-Doesn't want to charge (20% / 15% 12%).
-TouchScreen is not responsive.
-Always when you turn it on says Shutting down and never shuts down.
-In case you're using ICS shuts down immediately without even make you see.
The solution is the next!:
1. Download this file: http://www.4shared.com/archive/zyP91...ot-321-V4.html (This is the file to put recovery in case that you don't have it).
2. Extract all the files in any folder, it doesn't matter where you put it.
3. Go to Image Folder and rename the recovery to: anyname.img.
4. Download any of the lastest recoveries for Acer Iconia a500 (it will work believe me lol).
5. Put the recovery in the Image folder (Ex. Iconia/root-3.2.1/Image/) and rename it to recovery.img
6. Now open with Administrator Rights DotNetDetecter.exe
7. Continue, continue and continue.
8. If you have ADB Active just put it and it will install it. (If you don't have it just go to 8.1)
8.1 Shut down the tablet completly, connect your USB Cable *micro* (Tablet-Computer), take a paper clip and put it on reset without release it then press the power button and count until 4 or u4ntil you hear the sound when you plug something into Windows
8.2 Now your tablet is in APX Mode and the Acer Utility should now work.
9. Put your UID with a 0 in front of all the numbers (if you don't have it go to secret step).
10. Now let everything work. After everything is done you should have recovery now.
11. Press down volume and the tablet will take you to the recovery.
12. Download some ROM 3.2 or ICS 4.0.3, install it via recovery.
13. Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?9svnvdk982sxrw4
14. Install the version you have choosen via Recovery.
15. Voila! Your tablet is revived right now
Press thanks button if this helped you =D
SECRET STEP TO GET UID (IS NOT SECRET THOUGH... lol)
Just go to USB tools and use USBdeview, and is done... :P (Remember to stay in APX Mode)
-Fguy on www.4pda.ru (EC_FLASH FILES)
-timmyDean on XDA (Root-3.2.1-V4 FILES)
-Moscow Desire (XDA Member, if it wasn't for him it couldn't get to see the light)