AniDroid-Hardened Kernel now is in early stage of developing but it's almost ready for using and testing on Asus Transformer TF101 and Google (Samsung) Nexus S devices
- Linux Kernel version 18.104.22.168
- GRSecurity version 2.2.2 with different security features enabled by default (see GRSecurity Feature List for details)
- EXT4, NTFS, CIFS support
- init.d support
- Compatible with any OTA-based and AOSP ICS Roms
- 1024 Kb ReadAhead support
- Automatic Process Group Scheduling
- -fstack-protector buffer overflow detection
- Kernel Memory Protection (restrict read/write access to /dev/kmem, /dev/mem, and /dev/port)
- Active Exploits Protection (deter exploit bruteforcing, active kernel exploit response)
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Filesystem Advanced Protection (including advanced security for applications running in CHROOT environment)
- Full Kernel Auditing (event logging for many kernel events)
- Executable Protection (deter ptrace-based process snooping)
- Network Protection (TCP/UDP blackhole and LAST_ACK DoS prevention)
- Managing support via Sysctl Interface
- Ondemand (Default)
- CFQ (Default)
- Deadline (tweaked for flash devices)
- Simple IO (SIO)
- Current Kernel Binaries:
- Other Kernel Binaries:
Old binaries on SourceForge
- Kernel Source:
Will be available on GitHub soon..
- BCM4329 WiFi kernel module temporarely doesn't work
- SU is temporarely cause "Permission denied"
So, you can flash and use this kernel at your oun risk!
Thanks to msticninja, guevor, eugene373, koush, ezekeel, supercurio, morfic, franciscofranco, sztupy, reddv1, byeonggonlee!!!