[Boot Anmation] HTC One V and OneLegend (update 26/06/2012)

Search This thread

DjMonkeyUK

Jan 15, 2011
Yo

I quite liked the boot animation from the ONE V (thanks to scaryshark's post here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1544996).

So I compiled it into a zip for the Legend! Let me know what you think.

bootuphtcone00015.png
bootuphtcone00016.png

UPDATE:

As per icanttinkofaname's request, I created a new boot animation with the word Legend, I've attached it to this topic, just rename it so it says "bootanimation.zip". It's not perfect but I think it looks good enough. I hope you like it! :)

Attachments

• oneLegend_bootanimation.zip
    270.9 KB · Views: 302
  • one_bootanimation.zip
    246.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
I'll give it a look n see.

Edit looks good, but part0 gets played too quick @10 fps as there is only 15 frames to be played so that first bit only lasts just over 1 second, I tried changing it to 5 fps but something went wrong, only had blank acreen , when I re-zipped it I made sure it was only stored..

Sent from my legend using XDA

Last edited:

DjMonkeyUK

Jan 15, 2011
Thanks for the feedback, I tried to get a good balance of speed for part0 as it is quite a short animation. I tried to make it so you can appreciate it yet it has a certain subtlety to it. I'll think about testing it at some different speeds when I get the time. I used the boot animation creator program if you want to change it yourself.

Reactions: ranger4740

nafnist

Nov 18, 2007
Ty for the Legend bootanimation.

Wish it said xda-developers instead of beatsaudio

herita

Dec 29, 2007
Paris
dump question, how can we use this ? :) , i guess i have to install one app name boot anmation from google market, right ? :)

Zipppy

Sep 8, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I just put it in mine, a bit choppy though. I just managed to root my device, by the way, and I have the latest stable CM7, after replacing a broken USB PCB.

If anyone still can't figure out how to install, overwrite the existing boot animation with a file manager that has root/superuser access.

Top Liked Posts