[CWM} Telus, Rogers & Bell Kernels

Search This thread

pterry30

Dec 10, 2010
Plattsville
Here is a Telus kernel to be flash through cwm. Simply put the zip file into root of your phone, boot into cwm, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, and flash telus kernel zip. Thanks to Braway for is guide and instructions. I have tested this telus kernel several times, I probily would only flash on a telus stock rom.This kernel has the Telus boot image. You flash the Bell kernel, Rogers, the sames as the telus one.

Attachments

• cwm-Telus-kernel.zip
    6 MB · Views: 149
  • cwm-Bell-Kernel.zip
    6 MB · Views: 126
  • cwm-Rogers-kernel.zip
    6 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:

tmcquake

Jul 11, 2010
N/A
CWM Flashable Rogers and Bell Stock Kernels?

First: Thanks to pterry30 for providing a stock CWM flashable Telus kernel :D

Second: If anyone could do the same for the stock Rogers and Bell kernels, it would be greatly appreciated! (I know Da_G provided odin pda tars, but I find CWM flashable easier to work with) :)

tmcquake

Jul 11, 2010
N/A
There is already a rogers cwm kernel in development forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

That Rogers kernel is a backup that is restored through CWM, it's not a flashable zip file. I followed the steps in that post for matching the md5's but I still got an error when I tried to use that kernel. That's why I requested a CWM flashable version. I don't have the dev skills to make a flash able zip file so I was hoping one of the development magicians could post one :).

pterry30

Dec 10, 2010
Plattsville
I have a rogers kernel, i will have to unzip it and take a look at it to see if i can make it a cwm zip

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: tmcquake

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a Telus kernel to be flash through cwm. Simply put the zip file into root of your phone, boot into cwm, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, and flash telus kernel zip. Thanks to Braway for is guide and instructions. I have tested this telus kernel several times, I probily would only flash on a telus stock rom.This kernel has the Telus boot image. You flash the Bell kernel, Rogers, the sames as the telus one.
    I have a rogers kernel, i will have to unzip it and take a look at it to see if i can make it a cwm zip

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app