I just wanted to remove my previous post but you already replied to it. Well I'm more smarter now
Anyway this is what I tried so far:
1. Flashed to stock rogers (also tried different Tango roms)
2. Did hard reset procedure via hardware keys (Format all Yes)
3. Did hard reset procedure via About menu
4. Did hard reset procedure via Samsung Diagnosis code sequence
5. Logged to my wifi network, everything looks fine at this point.
6. Opened IE and entered google.com:
"We're having trouble connecting to this webpage" (sometimes no error message but white page with scrolling bars appearing on touch)
7. Tried to access my wifi router via IP address (192.168.1.1) - the same results like above
8. Tried to ping my Samsung Fous IP (192.168.1.18) from my PC with success
9. Disabled wifi network security on home wifi router, the Focus still not working
When using my providers APN there is no problem with opening pages on IE etc., but it's not Wifi.... Internet is also working if I have USB cable plugged in, but again it's not wifi.
Cannot use warranty, the phone is from the USA and I'm in Europe... without any warranty service.
Is that all then? Throw this away? Maybe something else possible?
ps. I found someone else with very similar problem -> http://www.everythingwm.com/forum/th...ted-not.37089/
Nobody can help there too, wth