FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[THEME] greenICS

356 posts
Thanks Meter: 146

Post Reply Email Thread
Standard waiver: I / xda-developers.com are not responsible for anything that happens to your machine(s) while doing this, you assume all risk and responsibility. Applying these .apk's requires unlocking and rooting your device, which will void your warranty.

(Tablet Preview) (Click to view fullsize preview)

(Phone Preview) (Click to view fullsize preview)

DOWNLOAD : CM9 Theme Chooser App - v1.4 : 20120712
> Please accept the "missing assets" issue when applying, everything will work. It's only because I'm compiling on a Windows.

Quote:

New: A donation version is available via the Play Store for $1.00. The Play Store will let you know when there's an update (so you don't have to continue keeping eyes on the forums), and you'll get it at least one day in advanced of the free version found here. It's never required, but always very much appreciated. greenICS on the Play Store

Contains:
  • framework-res
  • systemui
  • LatinIME (keyboard)
  • settigns

* This will likely be the last update for ICS. I'm not sure how long until the Theme Chooser will be integrated in to JB, but I'm sure it won't be long.

----------------------------------------------

Changelog

20120712 : Updated to 1.4 to match redICS, taken out of Beta. Rebased to work out of GitHub. 2,542 images + 5 xmls + 162 (bootanimation)
20120612 : Updated the CM9 bootanimation with Cid.
Archive : If you still want the Greenogen with skateboarding Andy, you can still get it here: http://goo.gl/VSmls
20120514 : Now available via a Theme Chooser app. most elements are themed. Trying to keep up with the nightlies.
20120410 : Initial release.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bazar617 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bazar617 Ad-Free

12th April 2012, 02:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 765

Donate to Me
More
Awesome work! Can't wait for the EOS Version
The Following User Says Thank You to Mjamocha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mjamocha Ad-Free
12th April 2012, 02:21 AM |#3  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjamocha

DITTO!!
Makes two of us
13th April 2012, 01:09 AM |#4  
Flag Jax and The DMV
Thanks Meter: 860

Donate to Me
More
Makes a 3rd.....

Good **** bazar
25th April 2012, 11:05 PM |#5  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Sign me up for the fourth person requesting this theme. I've been wanting a black and green ICS theme for the Xoom forever. Please support Team EOS for your theme.
29th April 2012, 02:09 AM |#6  
Flag New Westminster
Thanks Meter: 723

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjamocha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob62551

DITTO!!
Makes two of us

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoc04

Makes a 3rd.....

Good **** bazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydetrakd

Sign me up for the fourth person requesting this theme. I've been wanting a black and green ICS theme for the Xoom forever. Please support Team EOS for your theme.

[ahem].. .. .. .. I believe Bazar617 is part of Team Rogue, might be a conflict of interest LoL
29th April 2012, 02:16 AM |#7  
Flag Colorado

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiros

[ahem].. .. .. .. I believe Bazar617 is part of Team Rogue, might be a conflict of interest LoL

"Currently only available for CM9. Support for EOS coming soon." Bazar617 stated in op.

Sure hope he likes conflict LOL
30th April 2012, 02:37 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiros

haha, originally yes I was conflicted. But we're not competing with them, or any other Rom dev. And I'm doing themes for the users, not to draw them to any Rom in particular. The reason CM9 is only available ATM is because of time (or lack thereof). I will be working on EOS2 once I finish up other priorities. (I haven't forgotten about it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob62551

"Currently only available for CM9. Support for EOS coming soon." Bazar617 stated in op.

Sure hope he likes conflict LOL

Bring it lol
1st May 2012, 12:46 AM |#9  
Flag Colorado

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazar617

haha, originally yes I was conflicted. But we're not competing with them, or any other Rom dev. And I'm doing themes for the users, not to draw them to any Rom in particular. The reason CM9 is only available ATM is because of time (or lack thereof). I will be working on EOS2 once I finish up other priorities. (I haven't forgotten about it )

Bring it lol

I agree just bring it, it = one nicely themed EOS 2.0.0!!!!!!
1st May 2012, 07:11 PM |#10  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I thoroughly enjoyed your themes on hammerhead and moray, so naturally I am stoked about the themes (note the insinuation that there will be more than one - lol) coming to EOS. Will be checking regularly (hourly - lol) for updates. Thanks again for all the previous work you have done - your themes are outstanding!
4th May 2012, 12:13 AM |#11  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Please bring this theme for Team EOS been tired of stock ICS look for sometime. We need some good theme support also.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)