We all know that ICS has made it a bit difficult to edit your APN(s). We also know that some of us have been having issues getting MMS to work when we install ICS on our Epics.
Luckily after a lot of research and a little tinkering I found a great fix that worked right away. I took the APN Settings from an Epic Touch 4g.
1. Within you Epic open your Voice Dialer App.
2. When prompted say "Open APNs".
3. Another pop up will appear, tap on the OPEN APNs message that pops up.
4. The next screen will show one single APN called Sprint tap on it.
5. On the next screen you will see the list of settings for the specific APN. Below are the list of settings that finally got my MMS working.
a. Username: Sprint
b. MMS Proxy: 184.108.40.206
c. MMS Port: 80
**ALL OTHER SETTINGS STAY THE SAME**
6. Once completed tap the menu button and tap save.
7. Reboot for good luck.
Steps 1-3 will also work for Epic owners trying to edit APN settings to use on another carrier.
Hope the info helps!