[Q] Just rooted looking for clean rom suggestions

Search This thread

qhinton

Feb 24, 2010
Brew City
Hi, I just rooted with S-on Hboot 1.5. Anyways I'm looking for a stock rom (2.3.5 or 2.3.7) with a few tweaks. Any advice is appreciated.

1. Sprint hotspot activated
2. Video chat via Google Talk

Threevo

Jul 18, 2011
Cicero
Wrong section bro , we can't tell you want you want either. Look, through the specs of each rom and see if it interests you .
Next time please post in the question sub forum .

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Ya post goes into Q /A . You will have to bounce around in the dev forums and find what suits ya best.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

acj2k5

Apr 9, 2012
I just flash the Android Revolution HD 1.2 ROM last weekend and it works great!! It's just like stock with a few tweaks... like removed some bloat, has the GPU manage display graphics instead of CPU which frees up some CPU power and makes Sense have a lot more fluidity! Plus it gives you the ability to overclock the CPU to 1.5 GHZ and it is completely stable! It has more small tweak so head over to the thread and check it out! i highly recommend this ROM!
HERE'S THE LINK TO THE THREAD:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1313878

Hope this helps!!

coal686

Senior Moderator / Developer Rel. / Mod Liaison
Staff member
Apr 13, 2012
Tampa-ish, FL
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've been bouncing around between MeanROM, ViperRom, and Nocturnal. All are good roms, but Mean is the only one that allows Beats removal, so that is the one I am sticking with for now (Beats causes a loud hiss in my headphones that completely eliminates the reason to have Beats). Also, Mikey (the creator of Mean) is very active with updates.

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
I've been bouncing around between MeanROM, ViperRom, and Nocturnal. All are good roms, but Mean is the only one that allows Beats removal, so that is the one I am sticking with for now (Beats causes a loud hiss in my headphones that completely eliminates the reason to have Beats). Also, Mikey (the creator of Mean) is very active with updates.
b5eab4c065e2346bad148c958bff485eba0be293ee2be85a1185dd7d2328054c.jpg

Reactions: coal686

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
necropost.jpg

The good old days flashing ROMs like an addict. This had to have been one of my first 100 posts judging by the timestamp. How'd you end up in this seven year old (wow, seven years!!) thread?
It was your very first post on XDA actually ;)

I’ve been quoting the first posts from a lot of us today haha.

Sent from the Real World

Reactions: Sachin and coal686

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    necropost.jpg

The good old days flashing ROMs like an addict. This had to have been one of my first 100 posts judging by the timestamp. How'd you end up in this seven year old (wow, seven years!!) thread?
    It was your very first post on XDA actually ;)

I’ve been quoting the first posts from a lot of us today haha.

Sent from the Real World
    b5eab4c065e2346bad148c958bff485eba0be293ee2be85a1185dd7d2328054c.jpg
    necropost.jpg