[MOD] [REQUEST] Avoid slider unlock on 4.0 with credentials

Search This thread

Piemo

Oct 31, 2010
Hi mates!

Surely lots of us, have seen that if you install credentials certificate for WiFi connection (University protected 802.1 WiFi or Office ones) on Android ICS 4.0 you have to use one unlock method between:
-slider unlock
-password
-PIN

In fact you can't use anymore any other kind of unlock which is not "protected" by a sort of password.

On Gingerbread 2.3, the same installer needs to retype the password of the archive at every reboot (maybe even worse than ICS)

I'm asking for someone able to create a MOD which can allow user to use all the unlock methods, even with a credentials certificate installed.

I don't know where the magic needs to be done, if in the Kernel or in the framework.

Thanks for your attention.
I'm sorry if this is not the right section, but I'm not sure of what this MOD is.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Last edited:
Reactions: mcewan and Zaffa_

Zaffa_

Apr 4, 2012
Finally! Someone please fox it!
It's really annoying...

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi mates!

Surely lots of us, have seen that if you install credentials certificate for WiFi connection (University protected 802.1 WiFi or Office ones) on Android ICS 4.0 you have to use one unlock method between:
    -slider unlock
    -password
    -PIN

In fact you can't use anymore any other kind of unlock which is not "protected" by a sort of password.

On Gingerbread 2.3, the same installer needs to retype the password of the archive at every reboot (maybe even worse than ICS)

I'm asking for someone able to create a MOD which can allow user to use all the unlock methods, even with a credentials certificate installed.

I don't know where the magic needs to be done, if in the Kernel or in the framework.

Thanks for your attention.
    I'm sorry if this is not the right section, but I'm not sure of what this MOD is.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA