BoostHD is an android 4.0.4(ICS) ROM based on CM9 (CyanogenMod 9) by FXP Team for the Arc/Arc S.
The ROM is highly customizable and aims to give your Arc a longer battery life and smoother UI.
Changelog + Hotfixes will be present on post #2
-Heavily Tweaked; very fast and fluid UI
-Longer battery life ( test and see )
-ICS Holo-Dark themed native apps e.g Messaging, calender, contacts, Email etc + Apex launcher added
-Lots and lots of other optimizations, such as minfree adjustment, I/O tweaks, VM tweaks, SD Card Read Speed tweaks, JIT tweaks etc..
-Zip aligned etc
-Theme Manager + All other CM goodies e.g Lockscreen customizability
Before you start, recommended Baseband is 64 but others may work so keep that in mind before posting about signal issues
1. Make a CWM Backup incase anything goes wrong (Optional)
2. Copy BoostHD RC1.zip to SD card of your phone
3. Copy Gapps to SD card ( optional )
3. Flash kernel via fastboot by typing: fastboot flash boot boot.img
4. Boot into CWM recovery by pressing the volume down button during boot up when the LED flashes purple
5.Wipe everything ( data, cache + dalvik cache)
6. Go into install zip from SD card and find BoostHD RC1.zip + Gapps if required
7. Then flash it, Reboot and Enjoy
-FXP Team- Cm9 base
-Zepplinrox- V6 Supercharger
-hei1125- various tweaks
-Rob43 for Reloaded ICS mod
Please rate 5 STAR & click the THANKS button if you appreciate my work!
Enjoy guys, and leave feedback