First thing to say is "THANKS TO ALL THE BRILLIANT DEVS HERE @ XDA!!!" Without their effort I think that I would never had a personal ROM
A special thanks goes to dbasabe with his GOOD work with the Sense kernel !!
--> This is my SECOND personal ROM and I'd like to share with you guys!
--> I have tested this thing for 3 months!! I have improved it every day and NOW I'm ready to know what people think about this!
What users said about this ROM
"I have used it for 1 day, and i think it really is amazingly fast! I'm going to use this as my Daily Driver until there is a sense 4.0 port! Really amazing!"
"Whoao, this Rom is simply......perfect!, the smoothest and the fastest rom with sense I've ever seen, well done iperzampem0, well done."
I just wanted to say thanks for all the great work you guys have put into making this rom so awesome.
I installed it last week and its by far the fastest sense rom I have ever used.
So far I haven't run into any trouble with anything and I intend on keeping it as my daily driver."
Solid ROM! one of the best choice as daily runner and very fast, had never tried sense before due to concern about speed but it seem I was very wrong!
Only feature I miss from an ICS rom is the fastcharge feature but on the other end I need more a fully working phone with camera than a fast charge
I fixed the GPS APN with "faster fix" on the market, no need to flash anything, it just change the apn using root right...
This is awesome. The best rom i have ever seen.
Thanks a lot.
You have given me more time to spend with my Nexus One.
Make sure you have HBOOT v0.35.0017!!!
If you are on v0.33 then UPDATE instantly to v0.35.0017 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Upgrading_Hboot)!
=> To install this NAND rom you MUST UPDATE your HBOOT with Blackrose first, so go -HERE- !
1) Latest Radio: 5.12.00.08
2) Latest HBOOT: BLACKROSE Custom HBOOT from "dla5244" dev.
As I said, follow the link above for the LATEST version and for instructions on how to install.
=> Partition Layout required for this rom is even less than previous HyperSense Nova: 190mb System, 10mb Cache, 236mb Data
3) WIPED ext4 partition (for APP2SD), I suggest 1gb ext4!
4) Recovery: I suggest you to use 4EXT Recovery Classic! One valid alternative is Amon-RA recovery.
5) IMPORTANT: WIPE ALL (DATA, SYSTEM, BOOT, CACHE, DALVIK-CACHE, SD-EXT) 3 TIMES!
- HTC Official Gingerbread 2.3.3 v3.14.405.1 (Stock Sense 1.9)
- Kernel: 220.127.116.11-gb-sense v8 - by dbasabe
- 2-way call record (both streams equally loud and clear)! I suggest CallRecorder app from Play Store!
- A2SD (no need to use Terminal commands to activate it! It just works out-of-the-box!)
- CRT TV-On/Off Lockscreen Animation
- Sense 1.9 interface (extreme smooth!)
- Helicopter view + Homescreen Rearrange option
- Sense 2.1 Quick Settings Bar
- Videocamera 720p
- DivX playback
- Advanced Power Menu
- Supports CIFS, VPN, Bash, Nano
- Google: Play Store, Maps, Street, Gmail, VoiceSearch, QuickSearchBox, YouTube
- Adobe PDF Reader
- ES File Explorer
- AdFree updated hosts file
- Superuser v3.1.3 by ChainsDD with latest su binary
- Busybox v1.20.2
- Sense 4.0 Wallpapers & Sounds
- HTC One Boot Logo
- Recent Apps
- Camera MOD for BETTER quality of photos/videos!
- Bravia Engine from Sony!
- Xloud Engine from Sony!
- Sony Playstation Certified
- Battery % with stock look
- DSP Manager for a better overall sound!
- GPU UI rendering
- Light Sensor Fix
- Trackball Wake (Thanks to inestain & matheusvilela)
- Volume Skip for Music Tracks! (Hold on for 1 sec to change the track, otherwise it'll work as usual -> Thanks to matheusvilela)
- Microphone Fix (while recording video)
- Trackball Alert (Thanks to matheusvilela)
- LED Fix (Thanks to matheusvilela)
- SwipeToClearNotifications (Thanks to matheusvilela)
- Roboto font
1) Trackball Alert works now, but it's limited to few colors depending on apps, so I suggest you to install the LightFlow app from the Play Store!
2) If you have something like this "Cannot make outgoing calls using the latest Rom. I only hear some electric noise.", then you have to edit the following line of code into the build.prop file (located into /system/ folder):
ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband = 1
Change it to zero, so it should look like this:
ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband = 0
Save it, then reboot.
3) To reduce lag from Android, please use the new Seeder app (it's free and from XDA)!
- Updated Adobe Reader, ES File Explorer, Google Play Store, Maps, YouTube;
- Updated hosts file, su binary, zipalign binary;
- No need to change gps.conf now, it's the standard one. If you want more speed use something like GPS Fix from the store.
- Added 1 Sense 5 wallpaper;
- Removed HTC boot sound;
- Slimmed down the entire rom a little bit;
- Other things that I don't remember;
- Even more fast and stable now?
-- Simply the best Sense experience with Gingerbread --
Sense 4.0 Clock (updated thread with a new one):
Holo Launcher (check the original thread):