FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Im Sorry because.. Thank you because.. I Wish [STW]

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,024

By deedii, Senior Member on 23rd April 2012, 10:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok guys lets have another thread that IMO will build rapport to our community.
Lately I was sad about what is happening to our community, there are flaming and trolling everywhere and it seems no one wants to hold back and bow down. In short we hurt others feelings. I don't know if you felt guilty when sometimes you know you over said it, well yes I do. This gives me the idea of creating this thread to express your sorry to the person you hurt and say thank you to people that helped you. I also noticed that there are several people who create thread that they are going to leave the community. That's sad, but before they leave let us make them feel our care and love so that they can share to other community what X8 community is.

So here is the mechanic.

<Name of the person>
Your message
Your wish for the person

Rules:

1. Just admit wholeheartedly if you know your wrong.
2. Do not create another tension, lower your pride if needed.
3. Be sincere
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deedii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deedii Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 11:04 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,024

More
uremytoy
Im sorry because I cause confusion to you.
Thank you for your message. It has been a realization about using warez. You really have the point about it, I admit I use apps that I didnt bought and I know its illegal as per the hardwork of its developer, but the fact that some roms outside xda include it in there roms I dont bother to removed it esp when I find it beneficial. I think its also a challenge for the developers to patch and secure their apps for any cracking, but also the number one responsibility comes from ourselves. I dont patronize nor support using warez, but I admit I uses some of it.
I wish that you will continue to abide the forum rules and help people if possible. I wish also that you enhance your English here so that people wont misunderstand what you want to say.

spevky
Im sorry for being vulgar to you about your deeds, honestly your one of the person who pissed me in the community but i try to hold myself as much as I could. Sorry to call you troll.
I thank you that even though people may hate you, you are still in the community and somehow help others in your own little way..
I wish you change your attitude and I wish you choose not harsh words on people . You can say things nicely that will not hurt people feelings.. hugs.
The Following User Says Thank You to deedii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deedii Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 11:57 AM |#3  
Flag Jastrebarsko
Thanks Meter: 2,554

Donate to Me
More
Eagleeyetom
Im sorry cuz ive said you didnt do nothing regarging gingerDX...i hope you do even a better job

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DeHuMaNiZeD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeHuMaNiZeD Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 12:11 PM |#4  
Flag Białystok
Thanks Meter: 165

More
deedii
I'm sorry bcoz I made a lil fight with u i know u were also right and I don't mind use warez apps too. Not everyone are so rich like eq Bill Gates If i know you're gonna take this so seriously I would think more before writing this what i wrote. Sincerely I'm sorry
The Following User Says Thank You to uremytoy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uremytoy Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 01:35 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
To everyone.
-------------------
I do not know of anyone i might have annoyed but i think its important for us in the community to stand up and admit oursellfs being foolish sometimes. The community needs a good spirit

So to everyone i might have made angry. Im sincerely sorry i only wish the X8 the best aswell as its community.

This is a mobile signature
23rd April 2012, 01:39 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3,794

More
Im sorry to the mods for pissing them off so much that they warned & infracted me. I didn't know what I did was against the rules. Now i wont be able to apply for any title till October. I brought this upon myself and I shall wait for the next 5-6 months till the infraction expires...then i shall try to apply again and hopefully i get it who knows, maybe i may apply to become a mod (i have a really bad sense of humour)...im sincerely sorry to mods or anyone else who hates me on XDA

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to RohinZaraki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RohinZaraki Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 03:32 PM |#7  
Retired Developer Committee Lead / Retired Senior Moderator / Active Pole Dancer
Flag GdaƄsk
Thanks Meter: 15,979

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3HuM4NiZ3D

Eagleeyetom
Im sorry cuz ive said you didnt do nothing regarging gingerDX...i hope you do even a better job

Nothing's happened. All is forgotten, buddy
23rd April 2012, 03:42 PM |#8  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,074

Donate to Me
More
colossus im sorry im a pain in your ass
The Following User Says Thank You to Lloir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lloir Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 03:57 PM |#9  
Flag Jastrebarsko
Thanks Meter: 2,554

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyetom

Nothing's happened. All is forgotten, buddy

Ok bro

The Following User Says Thank You to DeHuMaNiZeD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeHuMaNiZeD Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 04:04 PM |#10  
Flag Galway, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 804

Donate to Me
More
Sorry to everybody because tomorrow I'll be leaving....I wony be on here as much...you can find me any time via PM or over at the Xperia Play forums
The Following User Says Thank You to - Swift - For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift - Swift - Ad-Free
23rd April 2012, 04:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3,794

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishStuff09

Sorry to everybody because tomorrow I'll be leaving....I wony be on here as much...you can find me any time via PM or over at the Xperia Play forums

Then it looks like I'll be your regular inboxer

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)