FORUMS

[Chinese ROM] - Now Blast 2.3.5 (Tested, Working!)

1,100 posts
Thanks Meter: 401

By Alaq, Senior Member on 23rd April 2012, 10:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
All credit goes to: Now疾风 from the bbs.gfan forums!

I tested it myself, great ROM! It's quick and has many many themes! It was hard for me to get it to work, but finally I got it, and here is how:

Image: (The green one with clear statusbar is really nice...
http://attachments.gfan.com/day_1204...d2d0775774.png

Original Link:
http://bbs.gfan.com/android-4022583-1-1.html

Downloads:
Quote:

Rom: Download
Webtopfix: Download
Radio: Download

Everything is working now!

Steps to flash:
Quote:

I.
1. Run FFW
-or- If you don't want to use FFW... Why the hell?
1. Boot into fastboot
2. Moto-fastboot Erase Boot
3. Moto-fastboot Erase System
4. Moto-fastboot Erase Userdata
5. Moto-fastboot Erase Cache
6. Moto-fastboot Erase Preinstall
7. Moto-fastboot Erase Webtop
--------------------
II.
1. Boot into recovery
2. Data/Factory Reset
3. Wipe Cache
4. Wipe Davcache
--------------------
III. Still in recovery
1. Flash the ROM. Don't reboot yet.
2. Flash the listed radio from this thread. Reboot...
3. Boot into it, wait 10 minutes, reboot into recovery...
4. Flash theme, boot up, wait 2 minutes reboot into fastboot...
4. Moto-fastboot flash webtop (Whateverimage).img
5. Boot into recovery and flash webtopfix.
6. Reboot, done.

NOT MINE!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alaq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alaq Ad-Free
24th April 2012, 02:39 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 329

More
^ Can anyone post the download link for the rom? It seems you have to login in order to see the link.
24th April 2012, 03:39 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
KLICK

On the download site, choose the green button saying "普通下载".
If its not working, I maybe can download it and upload it somewhere else, because for me the download works (maybe because I'm behind the great firewall? hrhr)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muhski For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muhski Ad-Free
24th April 2012, 10:29 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
U.S.

More
After some testing, it seems like you have to flash a faux kernel for it to boot. And I can't seem to connect to any wifi networks nor is the cellular network working...

It is a great rom, the themes are amazing, it's quick and has many extra features, I would suggest it if we could get the connection problem solved, anyone have any ideas?
24th April 2012, 11:52 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhski

KLICK

On the download site, choose the green button saying "普通下载".
If its not working, I maybe can download it and upload it somewhere else, because for me the download works (maybe because I'm behind the great firewall? hrhr)

Ugh, sorry man, but this link includes just the webtop partition, not the full ROM.
Can you share the link for the full ROM?

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaq

After some testing, it seems like you have to flash a faux kernel for it to boot. And I can't seem to connect to any wifi networks nor is the cellular network working...

It is a great rom, the themes are amazing, it's quick and has many extra features, I would suggest it if we could get the connection problem solved, anyone have any ideas?

It probably installs chinese radio along with the rom, which isn't compatible with our baseband. Once I finish downloading, I will have a look at it.

And yes, those themes do look amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to xploited For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xploited Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 12:23 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
U.S.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xploited

Ugh, sorry man, but this link includes just the webtop partition, not the full ROM.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

It probably installs chinese radio along with the rom, which isn't compatible with our baseband. Once I finish downloading, I will have a look at it.

And yes, those themes do look amazing.

Here is the link:
http://115.com/file/an0dxguh#0416-No...CN2.35-FIX.zip
Click the green button to download.

Nvm found the radio...
25th April 2012, 02:04 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xploited

Sorry, I was a little too quick haha
But now someone posted the link ;)

Edit:
I will try this one, too, because I have a chinese Atrix (says ATT on box, but came with chinese retail) and with neutrino rom, my batterie gets killed too fast... Like 14% over night with no data and no wifi, so around 20-30% with wifi on.

Maybe this rom with the chinese Radio will work for me...
I had a chine Radio installed before BP_N_something and thats not working with Neutrino (says Baseband unknown).

I will report if this one is better for my bat!
25th April 2012, 03:01 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
U.S.

More
I confirm that flashing the 37 radio doesn't work, it still won't pick anything up... Hopefully we can get some help...
The Following User Says Thank You to Alaq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alaq Ad-Free
25th April 2012, 04:16 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaq

I confirm that flashing the 37 radio doesn't work, it still won't pick anything up... Hopefully we can get some help...

Hey! I haven't flash the rom yet because I'm busy with my thesis...
But some days ago, I found this chinese site with all the chinese Radios (BP_N_***) and some other Radios that should work with the chinese Rom.

Maybe one of these is working for you?

CLICK HERE FOR RADIOS

Edit:
It may work with the BP-Radio, beacuse with my stock chinese ROM, only the BP-Radios worked (maybe Kernel related...), and with Neutrino, no BP_N_*** Radio got any connection. Maybe this hint can help?
25th April 2012, 10:14 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
U.S.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhski

Hey! I haven't flash the rom yet because I'm busy with my thesis...
But some days ago, I found this chinese site with all the chinese Radios (BP_N_***) and some other Radios that should work with the chinese Rom.

Maybe one of these is working for you?

CLICK HERE FOR RADIOS

Edit:
It may work with the BP-Radio, beacuse with my stock chinese ROM, only the BP-Radios worked (maybe Kernel related...), and with Neutrino, no BP_N_*** Radio got any connection. Maybe this hint can help?

Thanks, I'll test these... It's a really nice ROM, I would prefer it over anything else I have used before...
26th April 2012, 12:26 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
U.S.

More
It's working now, finally, updated op to show you how to get it to work...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)