#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, broken hearts, * thermonuclear war, you getting fired because the alarm app failed, or * unfulfilled sexual partners. Please do some research if you have any * concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are * choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me * for messing up your device, I will point that finger back at you and laugh. * Then I will put it in your eye. */ By using the ROM you agree with the above terms!
This thread is for development. If you have a problem and don't post logs (where relevant) or provide any detail, I will ignore you.
Please report issues with proper grammar, thorough explanation, and speak in a respectful manner. If you are reporting an issue that has already been reported, post some logs (logcat, dmesg, kmsg, last_kmsg, etc).
- MTD and YAFFS2.
- Tiny Preempt RCU in the kernel for lower memory allocation overhead.
- ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) 220.127.116.11
- Power Management
- 2D and 3D Graphics
- Brightness control
- BLN (Requires the use of neldar's BLN application. Use the pro version for the best experience)
- Rear Facing Camera
- Front Facing Camera *New
- Video Encoding and Decoding
- cpufreq/underclocking, etc. No OC/UV.
- Rebooting to recovery
- USB Mounting in Android and Recovery Mode
- Wireless and Wired Tethering
- Voodoo sound
- Rebooting to download mode (not sure if anything can be done about this, short of hacking the bootloader)
- Car/Desk dock audio
- Check the Device Issue Tracker and the Kernel Issue Tracker
- WiFi reception is reportedly poorer than the KJ6-based ROMs. (Please report if the new wifi driver has helped!)
If you find more issues, please check with CM7 gerrit before you think it's a problem with something we've done.
If you find an issue, please provide any relevant logs. It's also preferable to post it to our github issue tracker.
If the error is occuring in /proc/kmsg or /proc/last_kmsg, it's definitely kernel related. Post it on the Kernel Issue Tracker
If the error is showing up in logcat, chances are it can be fixed through modification of our device tree. Post it on the Device Issue Tracker.
Instructions are in the second post.
Builds are in the third post.