I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR DATA LOSS! FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!
After spending alot of time building the new 3.0 kernel aswell as CM9, I feel that we've come to a point where I could dish out a proper ROM with some sweet features!
- Fullscreen mode
- Show/Hide statusbar
- Global Home and Back buttons
- Global QuickSettings
- Customizable Swipe-Actions
- Kernel based on Hashcode's 3.0 kernel compiled with Linaro
- Can be overclocked to 1.2GHz
- Android 4.0.4
- Beats Audio
- Supports CM9 Themes
- Customizable lockscreen
- Modified build.prop
- Most Gameloft games working
- Decreased powerconsumption
- Most Gameloft games working
- Reworked CM9 bootanimation(60 fps)
- Apex/Trebuchet launchers.
- Customizable Notification Drawer
- Custom hosts file(Blocks ads)
- Lockscreen tweaks. (All icons visible)
- Several new battery-icons
- Several different softbutton themes
- Removed most non-core apps
- Gapps included
JackpotClavin - For his ROM-building tutorial
Hashcode - For his hard work on the 3.0 kernel
NOTE! ONLY FLASH USING TWRP!
- Download .zip file
- Place on sd-card
- Reboot in recovery
- Factory Reset
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Flash .zip file
- Reboot and enjoy!
- Click Thanks!
26-6: http://d-h.st/Oep 137.96 MB
16-6: http://d-h.st/LqT 132.40 MB
12-6: http://d-h.st/YDn 144.51 MB
3-6: http://d-h.st/GlE 140.84 MB
3-6: http://d-h.st/bnE 140.84 MB
28-5: http://d-h.st/VCQ 150.53 MB
27-5: http://d-h.st/Jzx 140.84 MB
13-5: http://d-h.st/XDx 139.48 MB (V1.35)
13-5: http://d-h.st/Jpu 139.48 MB (V1.3)
7-5: http://d-h.st/iud 133.48 MB
3-5: http://d-h.st/Ac7 131.77 MB
28-4: http://d-h.st/270 124.70 MB
27-4: http://d-h.st/BaO 119.98 MB
25-4: http://d-h.st/w5M121.45 MB
12-6: http://d-h.st/Bvl 17.04 MB
Most 3.0 kernel bugs. Refer to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591850
26-6-2012 Version 1.7:
- Now running at -O3 optimization level again.
- Netflix should(finally) be working again.
- ROM is now built dynamically along with the kernel. So is the external SGX and Wlan libraries. This should ensure better compatibility going forward.
- Reworked the top swipe functionality. Now contains 3 customizable swipe-zones. (See screenshot at end of post).
- Show/Hide statusbar from swiping no longer force-closes apps.
- QuickSettings from swiping works.
For screenshots, see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1820
- Rebuilt kernel using the newest CodeSourcery Toolchain. Included sbradymobile's touch event filter. (Should help reduce the touchscreen eagerness a bit)
- Now running Ondemand governor as default again.
- Compiled thumb as -Os. This fixes MXplayer (Netflix is still broken )
- All ARM libraries are compiled as -O3. Performance should be the same as 1.6, if not a bit better!
- Added top swipe functionality. Go to Settings->System->Swipe Action to set it up. Currently supports "show/hide statusbar", "back button", "home button", "QuickSettings" and "none".
- Added an option in Settings->System for turning on/off the CRT lockscreen animation(Checkbox is a bit inconsistent, just click it until it works).
- Added a new softbutton theme - Axi0m (suggested by barrmulio)
- Now uses the new CM9 bootanimation
For screenshots, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1657
Major patch - Linaro goodness!
- The kernel is now built using Linaro Toolchain.
- Included Linaro Toolchain optimizations in the ROM build.
- Added in Lockscreen Weather, Lockscreen Calendar and Lockscreen Customization(Set background image/color).
- The Notification Drawer is now fully customizable! Go to Settings->System->Notification Drawer to add/change buttons.
- Added an option for custom softbuttons. The skin can now be themed by going to Settings->System->Status bar->Softbutton theme. (3 themes are currently implemented).
- Added "Allow mock location" as an option in Settings->Location services. Enabling this should help with gps tethering.
- Added CRT lockscreen animation.
- Updated removedapps.zip
- Updated Beats Audio.
For screenshots, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1500
- Removed profilebutton from the powerbutton menu.
- Fixed extremely small lockscreen icons.
- Added early backlight write. The full bootanimation should be visible again
- Moved the lockscreen icons so that the bottommost icon can be seen! Thanks to sbradymobile for pointing me to the right variable.
For a screenshot, go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1334
- Added Home + Back buttons to the powerbutton menu. Enjoy navigating in fullscreen mode without having to show/hide the statusbar all the time!
- Added a QuickSettings-button to the powerbutton menu. This will only be visible while in fullscreen mode. Click it to change wifi/brightness/sound etc.
- Reworked the volumebutton in the powerbutton menu to act as a mute on/off toggle.
- Reverted to the last graphics driver. Everything should be running silky smooth again!
For screenshots, see this post:
- Fixed graphic glitches introduced in the last build. (This will need testing, but I hope everything is back to normal!)
- Removed camera from default landscape lockscreen.
- Added BoostedAss2 governor. (Suggested by aaricchavez)
The new governor should be a more powersaving version of the Smartass2 governor.
(Note that I still recommend Ondemand as your default governor. It currently features the best dualcore control and deepsleeps well.)
- Rebuilt kernel with Hashcode's newest additions(This should stop random reboots!)
- Reverted wpa-supplicant back to 0.8. This fixes wlan dropping in deepsleep.
- Updated Apex Launcher.
- Removed camera from default lockscreen.
- Music app has been replaced by Apollo, the new CM9 music player!
- Changed the QuickSearchBar to the gapps version.
13-5-2012 Version 1.35
Small bugfix patch
- Shutdown is now working properly! (Great job Hash)
- Updated hosts file. Adblocking should now be up to date
13-5-2012 Version 1.3
- Themes are now supported! Go to Settings->Themes! (gedeROM comes with stock and Androidian themes installed. Get more from the Play Store)
- Lockscreen is now fully customizable! Go to Settings->System->Lockscreen(Remember to hit save after setting op shortcuts)
- GPS has been fixed(Thanks Hashcode!)
- Upgraded WPA-supplicant from 0.8 to 1.0 (Wifi-tweaks)
- Keyboard sounds are now in!
- Changed default governor to "ondemand". Seems to be the only governor that deep-sleeps well.
- CMWallpapers come preinstalled(can be uninstalled)
- Music now comes preinstalled(can be uninstalled)
- ADB should be fixed once and for all.
Edit: Volume has been fixed. Now loud err than before!
For screenshots, go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=799
7-5-2012 Version 1.25
Fixed "Reboot to Recovery", now fully functional! (Requires FFF1.4)
Fixed force close when going to Settings->About Tablet->Status.
Changed USB footprint to match that of the stock ROM. This should fix most adb problems. If you still have trouble connecting through adb, see this post: http://www.jayceooi.com/2011/12/13/h...db-usb-driver/
Updated wlan-libraries. This *should* improve general stability of the wifi.
Removed "adb enabled" notification.
Added a new battery-icon option(Truly fitting the ICS style!)
Can be enabled in settings. The name is ICSCircle.
- Thanks to atraperegrinus for suggesting this sweet look
3-5-2012 Version 1.2:
Fullscreen mode! You can now show/hide the status bar by holding the power button and clicking a button! See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=373 for screenshots!
Ported several new CPU governors to Hashcode's kernel. Default governor is now OndemandX at 1.2GHz - should improve battery life!
Other governors for testing:
For more info, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=378
New custom circular battery icon! Can be selected by going to settings->system->status bar-> battery status style. Nothing changed about the normal icons.
New build.prop tweaks: Disguises the tablet as a Galaxy Nexus when browsing for apps. This should allow for new games to run on the KF. (Tested on Dungeon Hunter 3 and Asphalt 6 HD)
Users running on FFF1.4 can now reboot into recovery(Thanks Hash!)
Removed flightmode from powerdown-menu.
28-4-2012 Version 1.15:
Small bugfix patch
Running on Hashcode's latest kernel.
Default CPU clock is 1008MHz, can be overclocked in settings to the usual 1.2GHz.
Volume-slider now controls the actual volume, and not that of notifications.
Newest Gapps included - should fix any problems with Play Store, purchases, etc.
Bluetooth.apk included for use with OTG.
Trebuchet launcher included, choose between Trebuchet/Apex at first boot.
27-4-2012 Version 1.1:
USB Mass Storage is now working properly - had to rewrite/merge the custom SystemUI with the newest CM-version.
Fixed the size of the bootanimation.
Removed the custom Play Store - was causing too many problems.
Changed default launcher to Apex - Same simple design, but with loads of customization available!
Included LiveWallpapers and Email apps by popular demand, if you are missing any of the other apps that I have removed, download the "removedapps.zip" and install it.
25-4-2012 Version 1.0: