This is OTA
CAUTION: There is NO way back so far!
To install the Leak, follow these steps:
- Download the Leak: Netload.in OR Rapidshare.com
- Download the 2.3.6 T-Mobile: Download
- Reboot into Moto Recovery and perform a full wipe/ factory reset
- Reboot DIRECTLY into Fastboot AP and flash the 2.3.6 T-Mobile Rom with RSD
- root your device with motofail
- Download the voodoo OTA Rootkeeper from play store and install it
- open rootkeeper and click on backup root, then click on temp. unroot
- extract the zip file from the ICS Leak zip archive (you will get another zip file), then put the extracted zip file to the root of your external sd-card
- reboot your device into Moto recovery
- choose apply update from sd-card and choose the zip file, you've putted on the SDcard before
- after installing the update and reboot, just goto rootkeeper and choose restore root
- now you got a rooted ICS!
I take no responsibility for that. That's the way it worked for other users, but if something goes wrong, that's not my fault!
If you want to try the Nandroid Backup file or you need it anyway go here: ---> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1643425
Screenshots from my customized ICS (using widgetsoid2.x and Apex Launcher):