CM9 4.0.4 ICS HTC HD Mini (Ice Cream Sandwich)
This is a port of CM9 (Ice Cream Sandwich) for HTC HD Mini based on WinSuk repo and my repo
Currently working and not working:
- Capticive buttons (with backlight)
- Music player
- Market downloads
- Notification light
- Phone radio (calling, sms, data)
- Sensors (light, proximity, rotation, acceleration)
- Touchscreen (with multitouch)
- USB Mass Storage Device
- Vibration & Haptic feedback
- Wifi sleep
- Built-in data usage meter - full working now
- Hardware acceleration (EGL)
- Live wallpapers
- Screen off/on animations
- Wallpaper scrolling
- bootanimation - have right size now including cm9 logo
- Wifi signal strength bar on status bar (wpa_supplicant_8)
- Camera shoots and preview
- Show mobile networks when choosing it in Select Network
If something missing or not working please let me know!
What working partially:
- Camera recorder and panorama (panorama frezing, camcorder can not stop recording)
- HQ Videos... (have freze)
What not working:
- Audio have no stereo format (generally)
Google Apps for Ice Cream Sandwich:
You need to find an stable gapps for your needs!
But if you want an, look here -> http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
Rom is bassed on my Aria android git: https://gitorious.org/ics-on-htc-ari...commits/master
Kernel is bassed on derefas git with ics patchset from my aria ics kernel: http://www.2shared.com/file/23vX7nGE...el-ICStar.html
Finally, added support for Photon to my Aria kernel, so this is allways fresh kernel for Photon:
Download LK bootloader and recovery [16.Jul.2012]:
Download cm9 rom - 24.May.2012.:
Download update 04.Jun. for rom 24.May.2012.:
Download GPS Fix::
WARNING for new cm9 rom!
Rom have scripts that will erase all nand partitions needed for clean install! Android folder and .android_secure folder will be deleted from sdcard allso, so backup your data if you have something inside!
About GPS. In order to have gps working "GPS update" must be last update. Then everything is allright!
DO NOT CHANGE BOARD TYPE FROM PHOTON TO LIBERTY IN ORDER TO FIX CAMERA!
First, big thanks to Qualcomm and their user space library that was needed for HW acceleration!!!
Google - for both Android and their search engine, which are awesome
Everyone who helped in photon project
Everyone who has shared their working ICS source - It has helped a lot in fixing things