FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What android version are you using now ?

Android 2.3

138 Vote(s)
17.23%
Android 4.0

272 Vote(s)
33.96%
Android 4.1

146 Vote(s)
18.23%
Android 4.2

61 Vote(s)
7.62%
Android 4.3

86 Vote(s)
10.74%
Android 4.4

98 Vote(s)
12.23%

[INDEX]Themes, Tweaks, Roms, Kernels and more [21-04-2016]

2,231 posts
Thanks Meter: 723

By matgras, Senior Member on 30th April 2012, 02:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2014, 11:59 AM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Still waiting for a poll reset. I'm sure a lot of people are using 4.4 now, or at the least they're interested in who is (such as myself).

6th June 2014, 08:15 PM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thanks to the help of one of the moderators, the poll now has an option for Android 4.4. Update your vote and let's see who's using what!
11th June 2014, 10:30 PM |#253  
OP Senior Member

More
As a lot of you may have noticed, I've kinda left xda developers because of school and my life are taking a lot of my time.

Which means that I'm not able to update this list anymore. I also don't have my ray anymore as I moved to windows phone.

I'm looking for someone to maintain this list and update it when new stuff comes out.

You need some experience on this forum and have helped a few people, pm me if you're interested
The Following User Says Thank You to matgras For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matgras Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 06:44 PM |#254  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matgras

As a lot of you may have noticed, I've kinda left xda developers because of school and my life are taking a lot of my time.

Which means that I'm not able to update this list anymore. I also don't have my ray anymore as I moved to windows phone.

I'm looking for someone to maintain this list and update it when new stuff comes out.

You need some experience on this forum and have helped a few people, pm me if you're interested

bump
The Following User Says Thank You to matgras For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matgras Ad-Free
21st September 2014, 03:28 PM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I have a new phone now (Moto G LTE), but I am thinking of changing my Ray into a MP3/Media player device (disabling all phone features/apps, except Music/Video player, WiFi, Bluetooth and maybe Camera).

What is a good stable ROM to flash on my Ray with this in mind? It doesn't need many features, I just want it to be stable 24/7. I'll remove most apps anyway and I will try to max the battery life on it.
23rd September 2014, 06:50 AM |#256  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02S

I have a new phone now (Moto G LTE), but I am thinking of changing my Ray into a MP3/Media player device (disabling all phone features/apps, except Music/Video player, WiFi, Bluetooth and maybe Camera).

What is a good stable ROM to flash on my Ray with this in mind? It doesn't need many features, I just want it to be stable 24/7. I'll remove most apps anyway and I will try to max the battery life on it.

You better go for optimax with the ctcaer kernel. Best battery life and stability.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA Free mobile app
23rd September 2014, 04:22 PM |#257  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02S

most gingerbread roms always gave me the best results when I still had my Ray,

Check out miuiv2 roms, they're even faster than most stock roms.
9th November 2014, 12:19 AM |#258  
Thanks Meter: 454

More
repack4pda or illuminative are lean/clean and as fast as possible

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA Free mobile app
17th February 2015, 04:07 AM |#259  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 112

More
I have a Z2 now and plan to turn my Ray into a smartwatch Well, have it do all that only. That is, measure the distance I ran and play music during jogs. Which Kitkat ROM would be the best?

As I require kitkat to pair it with smartband and bluetooth optimizations to listen to music via bluetooth headset.
25th January 2016, 02:21 PM |#260  
Bicol
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Marshmallow for Ray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpMjIDy0g6g
The Following User Says Thank You to litemintx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift litemintx Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kernel, roms, tool, tweaks

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)